South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

8 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says your post is similar to the GB post OP responded to. Too much emphasis on coaching and Nothing mentioned of players working and developing their talents. GB needed a QB, they (adults/parents) went and got a couple! The south Knoxville chatter is the move was heavy parent involvement. Examples, Visiting recruits at basketball games & social events. OP was provided some incriminating info. Mid season is when evidence is normally exposed resulting in any possible forfeit of games and dismissals. Until then figure us coacht fellers jest left wondering? 

Wait till they get through playing all their region games..Some teams can make the playoffs just winning 1 game if there are only 5 teams..lol

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You are an absolute idiot! You pillow biter. Hide behind your keyboard and keep spewing your lies. What the heck does south Knoxville know about our football program. 

Pillow biter what kind of mess is this? That man at Ronnies red eye told me what a durn pillow biter is.  I garuntee you old pirate is a cave man.  Helmet boy that Tower man has a bank up there in Knoxville and I garuntee he done found out sum mess on that Ryan man.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pillow biter what kind of mess is this? That man at Ronnies red eye told me what a durn pillow biter is.  I garuntee you old pirate is a cave man.  Helmet boy that Tower man has a bank up there in Knoxville and I garuntee he done found out sum mess on that Ryan man.  You think im joking but im not. 

And you are as dumb as a box of rocks. Go crap yourself again at Ronnie's Red Eye. I am surprised you know how to spell Knoxville. I'd say you probably copied it off that stall  wall in Ronnie's bathroom that you camp out in all night. I'd say it has a hole in the wall too.

Edited by GHSblackhelmet
Spelling
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You are an absolute idiot! You pillow biter. Hide behind your keyboard and keep spewing your lies. What the heck does south Knoxville know about our football program. 

Who cares play ball. At the end of the day if players are legal they play. Do I like it? No. But, it is what it is.

Edited by powerp

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Who cares play ball. At the end of the day if players are legal they play. Do I like it? No. But, it is what it is.

Teams will just have to find out how well that fancy Maryville qb plays with turf in his face mask.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

Teams will just have to find out how well that fancy Maryville qb plays with turf in his face mask.

Thats exactly the way i would look at it.There is nothing fancy about the kid,hes just a good ballplayer.

Edited by orngnblk

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

And you are as dumb as a box of rocks. Go crap yourself again at Ronnie's Red Eye. I am surprised you know how to spell Knoxville. I'd say you probably copied it off that stall  wall in Ronnie's bathroom that you camp out in all night. I'd say it has a hole in the wall too.

MAYBE HE WAS AT MIDLAND RESTAURANT WHEN HE FILLED THEM FULL

11 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says your post is similar to the GB post OP responded to. Too much emphasis on coaching and Nothing mentioned of players working and developing their talents. GB needed a QB, they (adults/parents) went and got a couple! The south Knoxville chatter is the move was heavy parent involvement. Examples, Visiting recruits at basketball games & social events. OP was provided some incriminating info. Mid season is when evidence is normally exposed resulting in any possible forfeit of games and dismissals. Until then figure us coacht fellers jest left wondering? 

Skilletslinger here to address Captain Hook since seems confused. I’ve actually been ignoring his banter so as not to disturb his fun but enough is enough. In a previous post months ago I mentioned that those GB boys that was saw at a Maryville game was probably my son and the Bailey kid since their girlfriends went to Maryville and Bailey’s gf plays for Maryville. They also go to an occasional WB game as well since we have family that plays there. Since these boys also play basketball they take advantage of any time they didn’t have a game on the same night (which is rare) to go watch their friends and family. They also go check out other area games in all sports when the occasion arises. That’s what people do around here since There are so many schools within a 30 minute or less drive up here. As far as players not working and developing you have absolutely no idea what these home grown boys have been doing! Many have worked on their own during the off-season with trainers and sought out help to reach their full potential. Friends since childhood going to the field on Sundays between church services to help each other get better. Nobody had to tell them to go do it. They have been working hard for years. Bailey would get dropped off on school mornings by his Dad on his way to work at 4:30 to 5:00 AM at our house just so he could go work out, eat breakfast and attend school. I’ve watched these boys get up early, go to school, go to practice, come home shower & eat, watch film, do homework, sleep & do it all again early the next day. And as far as Coach Ryan....one of the best X’s & O’s coaches in the state regardless of classification and he doesn’t have to motivate these guys to work hard in the offseason. They come ready for the X’s & O’s. The younger guys sure there are still a lot of developing going on in the early stages for some but Coach Ryan has a lot of patience with these guys and the whole staff works with them. The upperclassmen work with them. Nobody is too good or full of themselves to lend a hand to a young 8th grader or Freshman struggling. It’s how Greenback rolls! OP I don’t know what else to say to you but you completely are missing the boat! I think others on the T know that as well but just enjoy the entertainment. And to those who have been painted a picture that GB is missing out on winning with childhood friends what a joke. We’ve been enjoying pulling out old pictures and videos from all the years of playing together. The GB moms love celebrating the lives of these kids and do a great job pulling the past & present together for highlight films and programs/season ending gifts. They have been doing it for years. So regardless what people outside of GB “think”......we “know”. Regardless of wins/losses we are going to enjoy GB football and all the memories made. Time to go charge the camera up...it’s 7v7 in Kingston tonight!!!

5 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

OP likes to use navigational terms instead of just saying Maryville lol. 

4 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Helmet boy you and skillet slinger lady kee is full of mess. I garuntee she done confessed about going to that Hunt mans school and that Shadowens man school and seeing"their friends" . Do you think im stupid? I garuntee im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.