South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you and skillet slinger lady kee is full of mess. I garuntee she done confessed about going to that Hunt mans school and that Shadowens man school and seeing"their friends" . Do you think im stupid? I garuntee im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not. 

:roflolk:

17 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you and skillet slinger lady kee is full of mess. I garuntee she done confessed about going to that Hunt mans school and that Shadowens man school and seeing"their friends" . Do you think im stupid? I garuntee im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Yes I do think you are stupid! Very stupid!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sounds like a nice person to me. I'd have let her talk to my boys too. But wouldn't have changed where they went to school. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladykee said:

1. SkilletSlinger here to address Captain Hook since seems confused.  In a previous post months ago I mentioned that those GB boys that was saw at a Maryville game was probably my son and the Bailey kid since their girlfriends went to Maryville and Bailey’s gf plays for Maryville. They also go to an occasional WB game as well since we have family that plays there. Since these boys also play basketball they take advantage of any time they didn’t have a game on the same night (which is rare) to go watch their friends and family. 2. “As far as players not working and developing”  Many have worked on their own during the off-season with trainers and sought out help to reach their full potential. Friends since childhood going to the field on Sundays between church services to help each other get better. Nobody had to tell them to go do it. They have been working hard for years.  3. And as far as Coach Ryan....one of the best X’s & O’s coaches in the state regardless of classification and he doesn’t have to motivate these guys to work hard in the offseason. 4. OP, you completely are missing the boat! 5. I think others on the T know that as well. 6. To those who have been painting a picture that GB is missing out on winning with childhood friends what a joke. 7. The GB moms love celebrating the lives of these kids. 

Old Pirate here to address the GB Skillet slinger’s confession-in part! 1. No clue who Captain Hook is but Old Pirate ain’t a nary bit confused! 2. OP never indicated, inferred or suggested anything about players not working or developing. OP will provide more clear wording. 3. OP says far too often coaches in high school are given far too much credit. As posted “Ryan developes talent”, nothing mentioned about the kids work and developing his talent. As a matter of fact, OP ain’t ever heard a good-great college of professional coach ever say, I,we develop this or that player’s talent. The professional coaches always give the players credit, but not in high school regrettably. Coaches jobs are to provide the best options to help players & teams be successful. Point here, you can’t develop a mule to be a therobred. 4. OP ain’t missed this boat neither 5. What you think is clouded with self gratification & orchestration is clear. The playbooks on these types of issues are always the same. Not likely majority of coacht fellers is falling fer this mess.   BTW, us fellers Never got a response to the question. Ifin your Youngon wasn’t the lone returning stud, And he was a player who had worked and waited fer his opportunity to have a lead role but some parents decided he wasn’t good enough and orchestrated the move of another player from afar to fill his spot, Would You be All Yapping fer it? Careful, any credibility is on the line. Perhaps that is why you evaded to answer because church goers read coacht too!  Skillet Slingers on coacht vanishes like a poot in a tornado. Good luck to your son, hopeful for a safe season! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Correction
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you are wrong.  I no everything in my Murphy Fair book.  That Ryan man did not put all these new boys on his survey.  Grider put our new boys on his survey.  You think im joking but im not. 

So the SP transfers were good enough to make the book. Hmmm.... Usually only starters or impact players make the book. Somebody (or a lot of somebodys) must be sandbagging about how good these SP transfers are. 

58 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate here to address the GB Skillet slinger’s confession-in part! 1. No clue who Captain Hook is but Old Pirate ain’t a nary bit confused! 2. OP never indicated, inferred or suggested anything about players not working or developing. OP will provide more clear wording. 3. OP says far too often coaches in high school are given far too much credit. As posted “Ryan developes talent”, nothing mentioned about the kids work and developing his talent. As a matter of fact, OP ain’t ever heard a good-great college of professional coach ever say, I,we develop this or that player’s talent. The professional coaches always give the players credit, but not in high school regrettably. Coaches jobs are to provide the best options to help players & teams be successful. Point here, you can’t develop a mule to be a therobred. 4. OP ain’t missed this boat neither 5. What you think is clouded with self gratification & orchestration is clear. The playbooks on these types of issues are always the same. Not likely majority of coacht fellers is falling fer this mess.   BTW, us fellers Never got a response to the question. Ifin your Youngon wasn’t the lone returning stud, And he was a player who had worked and waited fer his opportunity to have a lead role but some parents decided he wasn’t good enough and orchestrated the move of another player from afar to fill his spot, Would You be All Yapping fer it? Careful, any credibility is on the line. Perhaps that is why you evaded to answer because church goers read coacht too!  Skillet Slingers on coacht vanishes like a poot in a tornado. Good luck to your son, hopeful for a safe season! 

Who wasn’t good enough and who lost there position to a transfer. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

No one would like losing their position that's not a fair question to any "parent or child" the real question that will arise is will they put their team ahead of their own personal feelings about the subject in order to have a better "team" . At the end of the day if you lose your position you lost it to a better player if it's done right and no politics involved. So your either mad about losing your spot or your glad that your team has maybe a better chance of winning because of the new teammate. Take your pick.

Edited by Imthayeti

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

No one would like losing their position that's not a fair question to any "parent or child" the real question that will arise is will they put their team ahead of their own personal feelings about the subject in order to have a better "team" . At the end of the day if you lose your position you lost it to a better player if it's done right and no politics involved. So your either mad about losing your spot or your glad that your team has maybe a better chance of winning because of the new teammate. Take your pick.

Old Pirate says your comments have some youth, ifin it is a natural transition. Fact 1. This was Not a natural occurrence. Fact  2.  GB WR had to most to gain & most to loose individually. Fact 3.  GB Did not have a quality replacement for their graduating sr. QB. Fact 4. Players accept losing positions naturally. Fact 5. Players nor parents of players take kindly to losing orchestrated    player transfers that directly effect them!