South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I thought that skillet slinger of yours ditched your computer.  Here you go telling Griders secrets.  These greenback people will be recruiting safeties now that can catch our boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, maybe I should start being like many of our SP homers have been over the years. Many of them proclaimed us to be the best team a lot of those years, but it didn’t work out in our favor very often. 

1 minute ago, team69 said:

You mean you don't know? Sounds to me you know more about GB than the Pirates. You aint transferred have you?

I knew SP had a lot of backs, but I still don’t think he will play 6 backs. I’m watched Coach Grider for years. That’s never been his style. Also looking at the line coming back from 2018 and the ones we lost I would think it would be pretty thin in that area. 

27 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, maybe I should start being like many of our SP homers have been over the years. Many of them proclaimed us to be the best team a lot of those years, but it didn’t work out in our favor very often. 

Powerp has cost us two championships by himself for running that yapper.  He made that bowling man and rice man real mad saying we would  mercy rule them.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp has cost us two championships by himself for running that yapper.  He made that bowling man and rice man real mad saying we would  mercy rule them.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I am going on a mission to the Congo to find us some new recruits to catch up with Greenback. Pegleg is piloting me in his new helicopter. I hope to make it back before Sequatchie.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I knew SP had a lot of backs, but I still don’t think he will play 6 backs. I’m watched Coach Grider for years. That’s never been his style. Also looking at the line coming back from 2018 and the ones we lost I would think it would be pretty thin in that area. 

I just hope all 6 backs aren’t seniors so they have a little room to grow with experience.  Also, remember we run the WingT so that’s 3 of those backs on the field at least at the same time.  I’ve been saying it for years that it would be sweet to have “most” of our best backs all on the field at same time in some position or another.  For instance, I know Tipton, the Hubbard brothers, Cooper, Whisnant, Beene, Kelley, Kelly, Trussell, Allison, and Nelson can all catch the ball out of the backfield so why not rotate them all between backs and WR positions.  I’m sure there’s a reason, but from the stands it looks like a good idea lol

12 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I just hope all 6 backs aren’t seniors so they have a little room to grow with experience.  Also, remember we run the WingT so that’s 3 of those backs on the field at least at the same time.  I’ve been saying it for years that it would be sweet to have “most” of our best backs all on the field at same time in some position or another.  For instance, I know Tipton, the Hubbard brothers, Cooper, Whisnant, Beene, Kelley, Kelly, Trussell, Allison, and Nelson can all catch the ball out of the backfield so why not rotate them all between backs and WR positions.  I’m sure there’s a reason, but from the stands it looks like a good idea lol

H. Frame. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Good point about 3 of them on the field at once. Your view from the stands looks the same way from the wall to our group that typically congregate together. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 9:56 AM, mrbigster said:

1 true transfer from Cov.Only 2 altogether and the other was from Lake Co and just moved back.Even if you count both of them,we had one stud move to Dyer Co so basically just gained 1 player.The 3rd that's on the team has always been and LC and played but was ineligible to play last year but he's back.

The stud with potential didnt transfer to Dyer Co j,going to stay at Lake Co and not plY football according to his mom last night.Think he already has a scholarship to Memphis.So good luck to him .