TN 1st 4X Fargo All Americans

durdon

By getting to the semifinals tonight in Greco, Cody Chittum (Blair) and Trae McDaniel(Cleveland) have become Tennessee’s first 4x Fargo All Americans! 

Cooper Flynn (Mcdonogh) has won three and is a favorite to get his 4th also once Junior Greco starts tomorrow.  

• Upvote 1

Actually I believe our first 4xAA at Fargo was Michael Murphy (Baylor School):

2012 Cadet Greco 7th

2013 Cadet Free 3rd

2013 Cadet Greco 4th

2015 Junior Greco 7th

Tate Robinson won 3 while representing TN and at least one, maybe 2, while representing MO.

We may have had a couple of other 3xers as well but I didn’t look through the data closely.  Bracket was 3 I believe.  I know Nick Boykin had his double champ year but can’t remember if he placed past that.

Still a great accomplishment by the guys this year.  Very good to see us having guys continuing to do it with more consistency. 

12 hours ago, ghouse said:

Actually I believe our first 4xAA at Fargo was Michael Murphy (Baylor School):

2012 Cadet Greco 7th

2013 Cadet Free 3rd

2013 Cadet Greco 4th

2015 Junior Greco 7th

Tate Robinson won 3 while representing TN and at least one, maybe 2, while representing MO.

We may have had a couple of other 3xers as well but I didn’t look through the data closely.  Bracket was 3 I believe.  I know Nick Boykin had his double champ year but can’t remember if he placed past that.

Still a great accomplishment by the guys this year.  Very good to see us having guys continuing to do it with more consistency. 

Are you saying that what was stated is not correct?  For the second time in as many days; you have corrected an incorrect statement.  Thanks for calling out when the truth is tarnished.   Seems to be a pattern here.

I too agree that this is a great accomplishment; however, no reason to make stuff up

Just sayin'.

55 minutes ago, hoosierdad said:

Are you saying that what was stated is not correct?  For the second time in as many days; you have corrected an incorrect statement.  Thanks for calling out when the truth is tarnished.   Seems to be a pattern here.

I too agree that this is a great accomplishment; however, no reason to make stuff up

Just sayin'.

I am not sure that anyone is making things up but people are definitely  making claims without doing any research therefore it makes them appear less intelligent.  What is the old saying keep your mouth closed and people may think that your a fool but open your mouth and everyone knows that your are a fool.  

• Upvote 1

Are you saying that the truth is no longer acceptable?  There is a difference between being wrong and not stating the truth.  I applaud the young men and women who did well at Fargo.  Their accomplishments should be recognized; however, do not lie about their accomplishments.  I am ok with a misstatement, I am not ok when it happens time and time again.  

Why does the truth not matter?  Just state the facts and enjoy what these young athletes have accomplished and not expand on what is not true. 

We have all been wrong before; however, most of us do not continue down the same path. 

Edited by hoosierdad