Most Improved Team from 1A

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You watched a different OZ game than me because he was at tackle wearing 3.

I just watched my Hudl film from the sunbright game. #3 Wesley Bohanan started QB. #51 farmer played tackle. He was getting beat on the edge so 3 was move to te to help out. 

I think Dresden will shock some folks this year !!! Coaching change after a extremely sub par year for the Lions as well as a very young squad makes them easy to write off, but I personally see a 7 win minimum season for them !!! Lion country is a Proud place with a huge loud fan base and a great place" all be it stinky" to play !!! I think the electric atmosphere and crowd as well as shame from last years display on and off field makes for the perfect storm of success !!! 

You heard it here first

P Pride out

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think Dresden will shock some folks this year !!! Coaching change after a extremely sub par year for the Lions as well as a very young squad makes them easy to write off, but I personally see a 7 win minimum season for them !!! Lion country is a Proud place with a huge loud fan base and a great place" all be it stinky" to play !!! I think the electric atmosphere and crowd as well as shame from last years display on and off field makes for the perfect storm of success !!! 

You heard it here first

P Pride out

Dresden should be somewhat improved. In the east I think it will be Coalfield that causes some teams problems. In the west it depends on what's going on at Freedom Prep.

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Dresden should be somewhat improved. In the east I think it will be Coalfield that causes some teams problems. In the west it depends on what's going on at Freedom Prep.

I believe Coalfield and Whitwell are similar in the east. They both should make the quarterfinals and get a rematch with Greenback and SP. 

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Looking at Dresden schedule. I see 4 loses on it. The difference in 6 and 4 and 7 and 3 will be the Obion County game. I think they lose to Lake County, Westview and McKenzie.

Dresden could very well beat Westview. They are each other’s biggest rivals and Dresden has beat them several times over the years. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe Coalfield and Whitwell are similar in the east. They both should make the quarterfinals and get a rematch with Greenback and SP. 

Okay agreed but thought this was most improved next year??? The aforementioned teams CoalBucket and Whiwul worth both good squads last year so to improve Whiwul would need to win 2 A gold??? 

37 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Okay agreed but thought this was most improved next year??? The aforementioned teams CoalBucket and Whiwul worth both good squads last year so to improve Whiwul would need to win 2 A gold??? 

Good point.. I was just thinking out loud again. Whitwell will NOT be as good as they were in 2018. 

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, PeabodyPride said:

You heard it here first

P Pride out

Add to those ingredients that their new coach looks like a really good hire. Young and unknown doesn't necessarily mean not that good yet. With his background and from what people "in the know" have told me, he could be the home run that Dresden needed.

19 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Good point.. I was just thinking out loud again. Whitwell will NOT be as good as they were in 2018. 

With an improved O and D lines, they could be dangerous if they have a back develop.  There are a couple of possibilities but we will see.  Lose in the 3rd round and your season is over.  I'm not joking.

Edited by rlh