Oakdale football

bfl96

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Exactly! Undoubtedly he doesn't remember I sang their Praises all year long on how good of a team I thought they were and yes they gave us all we wanted that first game but I also expected them to come in second in the region and they drop the ball on that one if I'm not mistaken.

We most certainly did. Coalfield recovered an onside kick to win the game. 

5 minutes ago, bobcats98 said:

We most certainly did. Coalfield recovered an onside kick to win the game. 

You all had a very tough team and you matched up well with us in that first game.I was totally surprised you lost to CF.I expect you all to be stout again this year also!Those coaches and players are getting it done.

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I don’t think 33-12 is giving us all we wanted. Regular season game most definitely gave us all we wanted.

I don’t like remembering that 2nd round game at all! That was the game that ended my #23’s season before halftime prematurely. Those OS boys are a hard hitting defensive group!

2 hours ago, bobcats98 said:

Drove by the school last night they had some kids out didnt get a count looked kinda small.

I do know they are hosting a jamboree and that is all I know.  I'm not even sure who all is in it.  I know a couple of years ago it was all the Morgan County schools plus a few outsiders.