Is Vic Gider really Old Pirate?

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

The only person in South Pitt. that could be this upset and terrified about a few transfers is Vic. And since no one knows or has personally met several of the South Pitt. Posters I say it's Vic! Old Pirate is a coward, yellow belly, sissy boy. That has his momma make him pancakes at midnight.  Cake eater.

He’s spare parts bud

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

The only person in South Pitt. that could be this upset and terrified about a few transfers is Vic. And since no one knows or has personally met several of the South Pitt. Posters I say it's Vic! Old Pirate is a coward, yellow belly, sissy boy. That has his momma make him pancakes at midnight.  Cake eater.

I think you’re on too something !!!

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Little man ? You are barking up the wrong tree boy. Stay hidden behind that computer boy.

You don’t want to be called big man. You don’t want to be called youngun. You don’t want to be called young grasshopper. You don’t want to be called helmet boy. I thought Little Man might be a compliment. You should get you a cup of coffee in the morning on the way to work. It will really calm your nerves.