Is Vic Gider really Old Pirate?

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit RD, them GB fellers’ Cage is rattled something awlful!  Old Pirate offered up a nice stroking sort of thread. Figure either someone complained or else some moderators didn’t feel they needed stroking! LOPAO Some have gone to name calling & sitch. Theys even confusing The Captain as OP. Wise, Old Pirate was feuding when that Youngon got the name Victory.  Ole Coach Phil would refer to these fellers as Birds! Recon his reference was a bird dropped a HEEP of mess. 

I sent you a private message.  Don't know if you got it or not.  

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

The only person in South Pitt. that could be this upset and terrified about a few transfers is Vic. And since no one knows or has personally met several of the South Pitt. Posters I say it's Vic! Old Pirate is a coward, yellow belly, sissy boy. That has his momma make him pancakes at midnight.  Cake eater.

I for one have often wondered who OP could be but in my honest opinion, I do not believe it’s Coach Vic! OP has said some pretty nice things about my nephew which in his terms was a Fence-Jumper that I don’t think Vic would admittedly say! That’s just my personal opinion but everyone is entitled to their on thoughts of who they believe OP is! 

I gave up guessing along time ago who he actually is. I’m just glad he’s on our side because I know from personal experience that he can get posters all tore up!

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I for one have often wondered who OP could be but in my honest opinion, I do not believe it’s Coach Vic! OP has said some pretty nice things about my nephew which in his terms was a Fence-Jumper that I don’t think Vic would admittedly say! That’s just my personal opinion but everyone is entitled to their on thoughts of who they believe OP is! 

I gave up guessing along time ago who he actually is. I’m just glad he’s on our side because I know from personal experience that he can get posters all tore up!

I agree with alot of your post Jack and we can guess but it really doesnt matter,and for the most part it is good fun.But when you actively accuse a players parents (which is exactly what he is doing) of breaking rules and recruiting kids for their sons benefit is actually a cowardess act if you are not willing to back up your accusations other than on a public high school ball board behind your computer screen.Also accusing others that are actually posting what we DO know to be the truth and covering stuff up is laughable.I always try to be honest and as ive said before if we have done wrong and they hammer us,we like anyone else would deserve it!That boys family is top notch and would never do what he is accusing.Im ready for football,let the cards fall where they may.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

The only person in South Pitt. that could be this upset and terrified about a few transfers is Vic. And since no one knows or has personally met several of the South Pitt. Posters I say it's Vic! Old Pirate is a coward, yellow belly, sissy boy. That has his momma make him pancakes at midnight.  Cake eater.

Ole Pirate down in Mama's basement while reading a Greenback thread.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I agree with alot of your post Jack and we can guess but it really doesnt matter,and for the most part it is good fun.But when you actively accuse a players parents (which is exactly what he is doing) of breaking rules and recruiting kids for their sons benefit is actually a cowardess act if you are not willing to back up your accusations other than on a public high school ball board behind your computer screen.Also accusing others that are actually posting what we DO know to be the truth and covering stuff up is laughable.I always try to be honest and as ive said before if we have done wrong and they hammer us,we like anyone else would deserve it!That boys family is top notch and would never do what he is accusing.Im ready for football,let the cards fall where they may.

Like I’ve said before, I took my fair share of the transfer issue the first year my stepson played at SP. If I remember correctly it was a high school employee from one team that actually posted pics from his mother’s Facebook page and pictures of my truck trying her best to convince everyone SP had an ineligible player. Heck we even made the Nashville News! I myself would never of put SP in that type of situation on purpose. People are gonna talk no matter what! I’ve read most of the post on the transfers, probably skipped more than I read. If something is amiss and it comes out then there’s reason for talk but until then I guess we will all just have to go with what the TSSAA says...no harm no foul! 

Line up and play ball! Who knows how that odd shaped ball is going to go! Again, transfers do not guarantee wins but they sure can help out in a tight game! :thumb:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You don’t want to be called big man. You don’t want to be called youngun. You don’t want to be called young grasshopper. You don’t want to be called helmet boy. I thought Little Man might be a compliment. You should get you a cup of coffee in the morning on the way to work. It will really calm your nerves. 

Why do you think he needs to be called anything thing??

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why do you think he needs to be called anything thing??

Im not sure BPM I guess the same reason people refer to me as “Bassy” or Roy Dillard as “RD.” Myself and others have been referred to as “boy” and “youngun” on multiple occasions on here by him. You boys are all “younguns” to me just like I’m “youngun” to several people older than me. 

31 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Im not sure BPM I guess the same reason people refer to me as “Bassy” or Roy Dillard as “RD.” Myself and others have been referred to as “boy” and “youngun” on multiple occasions on here by him. You boys are all “younguns” to me just like I’m “youngun” to several people older than me. 

I use to think in my immaturity that letting someone get away with attacks such as that show weakness. And in my years as I've gotten older I've learned more about trying to be meek and have a better understanding of it. In the end what does it matter what someone else thinks of you as long as you keep your values.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was just going off of what you said. You said that he has stated he doesn’t want to be called many things. If people continue to do something even though they have been told not to the person that continues to do so is not too bright. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was just going off of what you said. You said that he has stated he doesn’t want to be called many things. If people continue to do something even though they have been told not to the person that continues to do so is not too bright. 

I don’t think he’s been called any of those things more than once each. We’re just trying to establish a clear line of communication. Maybe he prefers “boy” as well who knows?