Is Vic Gider really Old Pirate?

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was just going off of what you said. You said that he has stated he doesn’t want to be called many things. If people continue to do something even though they have been told not to the person that continues to do so is not too bright. 

He should have thought about that before the sardonic behavior to others on the board. What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t think he’s been called any of those things more than once each. We’re just trying to establish a clear line of communication. Maybe he prefers “boy” as well who knows?

Or maybe he prefers to be called his screen name he give himself. Or here’s a thought. Instead of calling him “boy” or any other name you might want to give him, how about just asking him?  Wow... common sense. Whoever heard of such madness. 

Trying to take all the focus off of south Pitt and put it on us with all this garbage. All the gback posters on here know how good south Pitt will be this year. On paper we have a great team as well but i will not be convinced we are the clear favorites until the season starts and see how they mesh together 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

The only person in South Pitt. that could be this upset and terrified about a few transfers is Vic. And since no one knows or has personally met several of the South Pitt. Posters I say it's Vic! Old Pirate is a coward, yellow belly, sissy boy. That has his momma make him pancakes at midnight.  Cake eater.

I wouldn't have said that lol Coach Grider is not OP I know for a fact.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Or maybe he prefers to be called his screen name he give himself. Or here’s a thought. Instead of calling him “boy” or any other name you might want to give him, how about just asking him?  Wow... common sense. Whoever heard of such madness. 

I’ve never called him “boy.” 

1 hour ago, muskox said:

Trying to take all the focus off of south Pitt and put it on us with all this garbage. All the gback posters on here know how good south Pitt will be this year. On paper we have a great team as well but i will not be convinced we are the clear favorites until the season starts and see how they mesh together 

SP will have a very good team. They have been young the past two years. The kids they have now have taken some lumps and growing pains. However, we both know the quality players Greenback has in the arsenal. Cherokee 23 said you will have the best WR, QB, and Lineman in 1A. I agree with him and think that makes you the favorite. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I never said you did. You said maybe prefers to be called “boy”.  And I said may be instead of calling him boy he might prefer something else like his screen name or you could just ask him. Good grief youngun’. 

Good grief fellas, when is the “I’m rubber your glue” phrase gonna come out? Almost football time and I’m reading post about who calls who what? 

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

Good grief fellas, when is the “I’m rubber your glue” phrase gonna come out? Almost football time and I’m reading post about who calls who what? 

Obviously them GB feller’s skillet slinger side is rampant. Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither. “ Oh mommy, he hurt my feelings, that boy called me a name” 

• Upvote 1