Scrimmage

Yeti

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I would like to watch this one. 

Good buddy of mine and die hard Loudon fan at work told me Loudon would be much improved this year in every aspect except maybe line play will be a question. Greenback may have their hands full. Meigs too, but ours is only a scrimmage :mrgreen:

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Good buddy of mine and die hard Loudon fan at work told me Loudon would be much improved this year in every aspect except maybe line play will be a question. Greenback may have their hands full. Meigs too, but ours is only a scrimmage :mrgreen:

The first two games is going to be fun to watch to say the least. If GB can keep number 25 in check (as much as possible) then I really like our chances. If their line play is not as good as last year then I really like our chances. 

8 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

The first two games is going to be fun to watch to say the least. If GB can keep number 25 in check (as much as possible) then I really like our chances. If their line play is not as good as last year then I really like our chances. 

I don't see anyone containing Jackson 100% hes just too good of  a player. Loudon may not win. But I'd imagine Drew will have his stats at the end of the night. And most likely some good Hudl highlights.