Friday Main Event Class 5A Region Previews begin Tonight!

Continuing with our region preview shows, tonight we release our class 5A shows.    We'll have a series of 3 videos tonight dedicated to class 5A!   The first video premieres at 6:00 PM (Central Time) and will cover all the East side of the State (regions 1 thru 4).

At 7:00 PM, we'll release the second video dedicated to the West side of the state (regions 5 thru 8).   Both videos will feature "LIVE CHAT" during the premiere showing.   I'd invite you guys to chime in with your thoughts during the broadcast.    The live chat last night for the 4A shows was outstanding!   We had an awesome time openly discussing the teams during the show.

The third video we'll be releasing at 8:00 PM tonight and will reveal our preseason top ten and how we decided the order.    It does vary a little from the top ten we have on our sight, but we intentionally did update that top ten until after the video airs.   Again, Live Chat will be available for this video.   The links and times for all three will be listed below.   I hope you'll take the time to subscribe to our channel and hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoy the videos.   Thanks again for those of you that enjoy our show.   We really appreciate you taking the time to watch!

Beginning at 6:00 PM, here is the link for regions 1 thru 4:

Friday Main Event Class 5A region previews (EAST Side)

Beginning at 7:00 PM, here is the link for regions 5 thru 8:

Friday Main Event Class 5A region previews (WEST Side)

Beginning at 8:00 PM, here is the link to our Class 5A Top Ten show:

Friday Main Event Class 5A TOP TEN

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wave88 said:

I know it’s a slip up but Brad Watson is not the HC at Gallatin.  Thanks for the mentions anyway.

That's not the first time I've called Coach CHAD Watson, Brad.   Actually sent him a text following our spring show to apologize.   I know a "Brad Watson" and I think that's why I keep doing that.   Old age is rough....

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Great 5A Show tonight. I enjoyed it.

10 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Great rundown guys. Appreciate the work y’all put in. 

45 minutes ago, Omaha said:

Great job guys. Keep up the good work. GBR

Appreciate the kind words fellas.   We'll be on at 4:30 every week interviewing many of the great Coaches we mentioned in the show.   Thanks for the support.

We'd love to get more subscriber's if any of you guys haven't yet subscribed to the channel.   If you missed any of the preview or top ten shows for any of the classes and would like to go back and watch, I'll post a link to both our youtube channel and our website below.   Thanks again for the support.

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

Friday Main Event Website (Home Page)

Edited by FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That's not the first time I've called Coach CHAD Watson, Brad.   Actually sent him a text following our spring show to apologize.   I know a "Brad Watson" and I think that's why I keep doing that.   Old age is rough....

I know all to well how easy it is to do it.  I knew a guy named Richard Suter that I kept calling him Bruce.  As in the St.Louis Cardinals closer Bruce Suter.  Thanks again for the mentions of Gallatin.  Great content on YouTube.  Worth clicking the subscribe button.