Fall scrimmages

GWAVE1

On 8/2/2019 at 10:47 PM, Bluegreymom said:

HVA was at Halls tonight and looked good against them. They seemed fairly dominant. HVA will scrimmage William Blount next Friday, I believe.

Wondering how Halls vs Bearden went. I heard Halls really struggled vs HVA. Bearden also scrimmaged be Red Bank. Not much info positive or negative coming from Halls or Bearden camps?

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:35 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

If Powell has what is takes to stop a 30 game winning streak and back to back state champions set by Greeneville then AC is in deep trouble when we play Powell. I am assuming knowing Greeneville that Powell may not be on the same level but I am assuming. This week one and many teams will improve or fall to unfortunate injuries throughout the season but Greeneville always seem to be ready. My hope for Powell to win may not spell good for AC. So this will be one exciting game to say the least! 

This years Greeneville team is not the same a the team they fielded in recent years. Their offense really struggled against Farragut last night. Their defense had a hard time defending the pass. Farragut had a lot of drops that should've been easy completions. Nether team ran the ball well. With that being said it was just a scrimmage.

3 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

This years Greeneville team is not the same a the team they fielded in recent years. Their offense really struggled against Farragut last night. Their defense had a hard time defending the pass. Farragut had a lot of drops that should've been easy completions. Nether team ran the ball well. With that being said it was just a scrimmage.

Greeneville also withheld 3-5 Starters on both sides of the ball. Youngblood A Furman Commit never touched the ball on offense and only played Lb. he will be the starting Rb. Not to mention other guys who didnt play. The scrimmages weve had the coaching staff hasnt let all the main starters on the field all together. Also please remember The Qb wasn't live to run the ball the ball in tbe scrimmage. Greeneville lives by the option. 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville also withheld 3-5 Starters on both sides of the ball. Youngblood A Furman Commit never touched the ball on offense and only played Lb. he will be the starting Rb. Not to mention other guys who didnt play. The scrimmages weve had the coaching staff hasnt let all the main starters on the field all together. 

The ole' "Not all of our starters played" excuse. It's timeless and people have been using it for years. Good luck this season.