Jamborees this year???

14 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Blount County Jamboree is August 16 at Alcoa. 7pm Eastern 

Alcoa

Greenback

Heritage

Maryville

William Blount

I think that's it. It's grown and contracted over the years. Back in the 1970's it was huge when Blount County had a bunch of Single A schools in the county. In my day it was the above five and Seymour. Later on it was the above five with all of Sevier County. 

G-P

Sevier County

Seymour

Pigeon Forge

I'm not sure if they still came over when Northview went online.

6 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Alcoa

Greenback

Heritage

Maryville

William Blount

I think that's it. It's grown and contracted over the years. Back in the 1970's it was huge when Blount County had a bunch of Single A schools in the county. In my day it was the above five and Seymour. Later on it was the above five with all of Sevier County. 

G-P

Sevier County

Seymour

Pigeon Forge

I'm not sure if they still came over when Northview went online.

Seymour was the other one when l played also.I used to love the Jamborees all the teams went after it like a game!This stuff now aint much fun.also not long ago 3 state champs came from that Jamb!!LOL!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Is Rutherford County playing against Williamson County again this year?   If so, anybody know the time and locations of those?

I don't think so because Fairview's coach told yesterday that we jamboree against Hickman County @ Page. I suppose its conceivable that theres just an odd number of teams and HC is participating to make a match up but I've not heard a peep about the WillCo/RuCo thing. Surprisingly. 

Probably the biggest and best jamboree in Tennessee each year. 

Friday, Aug. 16
At Finley Stadium

Boyd Buchanan vs. Tyner, 5:30

Chattanooga Christian vs. Grace Academy, 6

Hixson vs. Tyner, 6:30

Boyd Buchanan vs. Grace Academy, 7

Chattanooga Christian vs. East Hamilton, 7:30

Hixson vs. McCallie, 8

Central vs. Bradley Central, 8:30

Bradley Central vs. East Hamilton, 9

McCallie vs. Central, 9:30

Saturday, Aug. 17