Underrated players on your favorite team

powerp

5 hours ago, BBG1 said:

Montana Lowe - Meigs Co. dline was a beast last year in his first year starting. Should be a leader as a senior

Gage Gardner - Meigs Co. oline been the center past two years and I think I’ve maybe seen one bad snap. Mauler 

Logan Carrol -  Sophomore Backup qb and will most likely be the starting qb his junior and senior year I believe. Will start as free safety this year. Hes young and has a small frame at 5' 9" at 165, but is one of the top athletes on the field.

4 hours ago, ladykee said:

Sitting here pondering if grasshopper is a step up or step down from skillet slinger....hmm

I’m not sure ONB understands what we mean by “grasshopper.” Back in the day at South Pittsburg, Coach Beene then Coach Don Grider use to call our Jr. High football team (7-8th) the grasshoppers. That’s where it all originated from. 

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not sure ONB understands what we mean by “grasshopper.” Back in the day at South Pittsburg, Coach Beene then Coach Don Grider use to call our Jr. High football team (7-8th) the grasshoppers. That’s where it all originated from. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/J1Ct41EF7LnLBiKb8

You wish!!I come up with my own borrowed stuff.LOL

Edited by orngnblk

For Trousdale County, defensively I’m going with Jad’ynn “Black” Hayward kid is undersized a little but plays rover for us he was very impressive a jr that transferred in last year from out of state and had 2 picks (one for six) in the semis last year, should be one of the key leaders for the defense this fall. And offensively I will go with Jr Mason Basford, the only returning starter on the o-line this year, three year starter at center and beginning to get college looks, great kid on the field and classroom, will be instrumental to any success the jackets have this upcoming season. Jayden Hicks could also be listed here but that kid in no way should be underrated, will have a special year, he is a guy that could sneak into the mr football talks before he graduates(he’s a jr)

• Like 1