GCA of Knoxville 2019

BarneySox2007

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, RamTough41 said:

Barney, they have of course had some "scrimmages" (passing only) but I haven't heard of full contact scrimmage yet. I will post it if I find out

I heard they scrimmages Karns this past friday.  I heard their Qb looked good but their receivers were dropping quite a few passes.

I think this years' team will stack up fine on the defensive side of the ball. The offensive side looks good but is young in spots. The QB this year is no joke. Smart, talented and carries good size. The key I think this year is to swarm to the ball on defense, be 2 dimensional on offense and stay healthy. Attrition has and will play an important role this season. GCA is a good, young team. They have some stud young players who will contribute when their names are called. Give them time and don't count them out.

46 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

I think this years' team will stack up fine on the defensive side of the ball. The offensive side looks good but is young in spots. The QB this year is no joke. Smart, talented and carries good size. The key I think this year is to swarm to the ball on defense, be 2 dimensional on offense and stay healthy. Attrition has and will play an important role this season. GCA is a good, young team. They have some stud young players who will contribute when their names are called. Give them time and don't count them out.

glad to see u and your fellow snake handlin baptist, Pride, r still with us Rammer

Booger just sayin:thumb:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

glad to see u and your fellow snake handlin baptist, Pride, r still with us Rammer

Booger just sayin:thumb:

I still keep up with them and will go to all home games and as many away as I can. I am more concentrated on watching mine playing on Saturdays and his team now, but when that's over then I'll focus more on HS ball. Gotta love the Friday night lights

2 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

I still keep up with them and will go to all home games and as many away as I can. I am more concentrated on watching mine playing on Saturdays and his team now, but when that's over then I'll focus more on HS ball. Gotta love the Friday night lights

saturdays?....Booger thought that boy moved on to play baseball up at Harriman

Booger just sayin :blink:

17 hours ago, Booger said:

saturdays?....Booger thought that boy moved on to play baseball up at Harriman

Booger just sayin :blink:

He did but had another shoulder surgery from baseball and was medically redshirted. He's playing football at Maryville College after he transferred. We will be down in Boogerville Saturday watching them scrimmage Birmingham Southern at Chattanooga Baylor.

5 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

He did but had another shoulder surgery from baseball and was medically redshirted. He's playing football at Maryville College after he transferred. We will be down in Boogerville Saturday watching them scrimmage Birmingham Southern at Chattanooga Baylor.

Booger just sayin :thumb: