GCA of Knoxville 2019

BarneySox2007

On 8/11/2019 at 10:59 AM, orngnblk said:

How have you all looked in you fall full pad scrimmages?

Morristown West scrimmage was a run away. GCA threw the ball at will. MoWest ran it decent on our D. We’ve got a few that are out right not. Getting them back will help on D. QB looked very good. He knows what he’s doing and stays in complete control. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Morristown West scrimmage was a run away. GCA threw the ball at will. MoWest ran it decent on our D. We’ve got a few that are out right not. Getting them back will help on D. QB looked very good. He knows what he’s doing and stays in complete control. 

I heard the QB was a good one.

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I heard the QB was a good one.

He’s a home grown product with great leadership ability. He’s not a cheerleader, he leads by action. He’s a great kid. 

How you boys down at Greenback University? I don’t have the time or desire to read through all the complaining on your thread. Just glad you’re getting a good dose of what we got from you and others a few years ago, lol. 

3 hours ago, gcapride said:

He’s a home grown product with great leadership ability. He’s not a cheerleader, he leads by action. He’s a great kid. 

How you boys down at Greenback University? I don’t have the time or desire to read through all the complaining on your thread. Just glad you’re getting a good dose of what we got from you and others a few years ago, lol. 

Im sure you are!!

P.S. ours are legal.LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Rams came out of the tussle with the Cherokees pretty healthy. Now an off week should get the Rams back to full strength for the trip to York. Get a couple of key guys back that haven’t played yet and a big threat on O should be back. Got a few that need to make sure they’re willing to lay it on the line on Friday nights, but, for the most part, we’re pretty good. I like where we’re at.