Region 6 3A

hurrican615

4 hours ago, Plugged said:

Everyone knows Fairview cheats to win. The majority of their good players come from Hickman county. 

The majority? Have you seen what Fairview Middle as done to hickman county schools in recent history? Shoot in the past 30 years even. Y'all had one or 2 good middle school teams at east. Other than that Fairview kids have been marking a W on their calender for hickman or east before the season starts for the past 30 years. From peewees to highschool. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Plugged said:

Maybe the fact Darius James parents filed for a bogus divorce and Darius and his dad "moved" into a house owned by the Harris Lusk family 

Forget TSSAA. You should report that to Jerry Springer. 

I guess your content to throw out bogus accusations and gossip like a freshman cheerleader. Instead of come forth with some proof that will make things right. That's okay too. Lord knows we need some comedy around here. 

Who's your team or are you too embarrassed to say?

Never did I say that Fairview coaches recruited those kids.  But they were recruited either by parents, players, etc. Unfortunately recruiting in those ways has become part of high school football and ALL teams are doing it or at least trying too.  Back to my original point that Fairview has had some very good athletes the past 5-6 years.  To act like they are little owe me and coaches are turning them into studs from nothing is rediculous.  I had this argument a few years back with MC folks.  I am not and would not say a bad word about Hughes.  Don't really know him but the best teams have very good athletes and most coaches will win (especially with a weak schedule like Swarm has said) a lot of games with those types of athletes.  Not sure why complimenting Fairviews athletes has made me a hater are anything like that.  Swarm maybe you should quit patting yourself on the back and quit trying to take offense to everything someone says.   And to call people out on a message board and names because they post behind a screen name is exactly what you are doing.   Now I do have a question for those in the know at Fairview.  IF there is a problem with Hickman players going to Fairview, why would Hickman agree to play them in a jamboree?  Also does Fairview play anyone else in Williamson County or south, I would like to get out and see them this year and who knows maybe meet bad boy Swarm.

2 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Never did I say that Fairview coaches recruited those kids.  But they were recruited either by parents, players, etc. Unfortunately recruiting in those ways has become part of high school football and ALL teams are doing it or at least trying too.  Back to my original point that Fairview has had some very good athletes the past 5-6 years.  To act like they are little owe me and coaches are turning them into studs from nothing is rediculous.  I had this argument a few years back with MC folks.  I am not and would not say a bad word about Hughes.  Don't really know him but the best teams have very good athletes and most coaches will win (especially with a weak schedule like Swarm has said) a lot of games with those types of athletes.  Not sure why complimenting Fairviews athletes has made me a hater are anything like that.  Swarm maybe you should quit patting yourself on the back and quit trying to take offense to everything someone says.   And to call people out on a message board and names because they post behind a screen name is exactly what you are doing.   Now I do have a question for those in the know at Fairview.  IF there is a problem with Hickman players going to Fairview, why would Hickman agree to play them in a jamboree?  Also does Fairview play anyone else in Williamson County or south, I would like to get out and see them this year and who knows maybe meet bad boy Swarm.

Again, talking about things you know little or nothing about.  Does it make me a bad boy because I don't sit here and take it without calling you (and others) out?  If so, get used to it Boohoo. I'm not going anywhere. And you look like talking about name calling lol. You've never done anything but trash the old 12-AA programs on here as well as their fans. People don't forget that kind of stuff. Especially when it's unfounded rumors and heresay garbage.

Aside from all that I'm not mad at anyone including you. I'd be glad to meet you too if you're serious. I bet you'll actually like me. I'm at pretty much all Fairview football games. If you come to a home game I'll even get you a pass. 

Swarm are you really even conversing with the troll?    We know ya'll aint like that.  Sometimes Kids just say hey..My schools  and or coaches suck..and the move to another school..Well they are not  I repeat are NOT going to go to a school that sucks. It is up to them to be eligible. After that whats a coach or school to do ? turn away a kid?       We got a lot of respect for fairview and they staff, Pay the troll  no attention.

22 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Swarm are you really even conversing with the troll?    We know ya'll aint like that.  Sometimes Kids just say hey..My schools  and or coaches suck..and the move to another school..Well they are not  I repeat are NOT going to go to a school that sucks. It is up to them to be eligible. After that whats a coach or school to do ? turn away a kid?       We got a lot of respect for fairview and they staff, Pay the troll  no attention.

Lol. I know man. :-P Its just tough to see people you know and care about get slandered when you know its not true. I feel the need to clear the record I suppose. Especially when it's degrading. I really should just keep quiet. You know what they say. Haters gonna hate. And even if that isn't hate. Whatever it is sure ain't love!

I'm cool with adversaries, rivalries, and trash talk stuff. Just don't like seeing the names get dropped and folks singled out publicly. If you're going to do that stuff then you need to speak up and tell who you are publicly as well. And if you aren't brave enough to do that, then you shouldn't open your mouth about said person on a public forum. That's just how I see it. Right, wrong, or indifferent. 

How's them Lions looking?

• Upvote 1