Region 6 3A

hurrican615

6 hours ago, Swarm said:

So has Spring Hill but how did that work out for you guys? Are you saying Hughes isn't a good coach? Do tell. I'm curious how someone associated with Spring Hill has the gall to throw shade at another program. 

I completely agree about SH. I am a realist.  I also agree that Hughes is a good coach but you all were making him sound like he makes chicken salad out of chicken it.  That fact of the matter is Fairview has had a run of very athletic teams.  Last year they had the QB recruited in from Hickman and Lusk to go with an OL that averaged 300 lbs among others.  Year before they had a Mr. Football RB recruited in from Sycamore to go with both Lusk brothers.  Throwing shade?   Not sure what that means but I am actually defending the Fairview players.  Don't know anything about this years team but they have been very talented well above most 3A schools.  What is wrong with that?

2 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Don't know anything about this years team but they have been very talented well above most 3A schools. 

There's a lot of things you dont know buddy. One of which is WTH you're talking about. You've made that loud and clear. I'm not even dignifying those lies and gossip with a response this time. I've done it before and here we still are. You're still a hater that hides behind an anonymous alias (or two) on a website gossiping about high school kids and coaches. That's a little too pathetic for my time Boohoo. Good luck to your Raiders though (or patriots) or both. Sincerely. 

8 hours ago, Swarm said:

There's a lot of things you dont know buddy. One of which is WTH you're talking about. You've made that loud and clear. I'm not even dignifying those lies and gossip with a response this time. I've done it before and here we still are. You're still a hater that hides behind an anonymous alias (or two) on a website gossiping about high school kids and coaches. That's a little too pathetic for my time Boohoo. Good luck to your Raiders though (or patriots) or both. Sincerely. 

Everyone knows Fairview cheats to win. The majority of their good players come from Hickman county. 

13 minutes ago, Plugged said:

Everyone knows Fairview cheats to win. The majority of their good players come from Hickman county. 

By everyone you mean a few butt hurt cowards on a message board like yourself right? Where's all the evidence? Where's the investigations?

Just get on the hate train and take a seat you little sissy! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Plugged said:

I dont care who you are buddy. Just know you dont know everything about your program and what all they do to get the talent they have.

Yeah I kind of figured you'd come back with something like that. 

If you have some Intel or proof of the things you say, by all means please present it to TSSAA and let them take action. If we are "cheaters" as you say then we deserve to be exposed and punished. I can help you if you'd like. I'm sure you can even remain anonymous 

Otherwise you just come off as another hater that has to diminish other programs to feel better about your own. Speaking of, who is your team??