Region 6 3A

hurrican615

7 hours ago, Swarm said:

Lol. I know man. :-P Its just tough to see people you know and care about get slandered when you know its not true. I feel the need to clear the record I suppose. Especially when it's degrading. I really should just keep quiet. You know what they say. Haters gonna hate. And even if that isn't hate. Whatever it is sure ain't love!

I'm cool with adversaries, rivalries, and trash talk stuff. Just don't like seeing the names get dropped and folks singled out publicly. If you're going to do that stuff then you need to speak up and tell who you are publicly as well. And if you aren't brave enough to do that, then you shouldn't open your mouth about said person on a public forum. That's just how I see it. Right, wrong, or indifferent. 

How's them Lions looking?

+10

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2019 at 11:42 PM, Swarm said:

Lol. I know man. :-P Its just tough to see people you know and care about get slandered when you know its not true. I feel the need to clear the record I suppose. Especially when it's degrading. I really should just keep quiet. You know what they say. Haters gonna hate. And even if that isn't hate. Whatever it is sure ain't love!

I'm cool with adversaries, rivalries, and trash talk stuff. Just don't like seeing the names get dropped and folks singled out publicly. If you're going to do that stuff then you need to speak up and tell who you are publicly as well. And if you aren't brave enough to do that, then you shouldn't open your mouth about said person on a public forum. That's just how I see it. Right, wrong, or indifferent. 

How's them Lions looking?

I will let you know after the next 2 weeks.. Starting with wavo and Huntingdon.  I for one think Wavo will be just fine even were the new coach awful ( he isn't)the lingering effects of McConnells time there will be good for 2 to 3 years minimum ...Iron sharpens iron and all that.  The backups last year will be hardened from the time they spent going against the starters. So if we play with em or win it will say a lot about us  to me.

Week 2 at Huntingdon...We more than likely just want to come out of that game healthy..  They return  just about all the starters from one of if not the best team they have had since they won it all in 2003ish.  Good luck this week I hear ya'll are facing an up hill battle yourselves 

9 hours ago, Beagle said:

I will let you know after the next 2 weeks.. Starting with wavo and Huntingdon.  I for one think Wavo will be just fine even were the new coach awful ( he isn't)the lingering effects of McConnells time there will be good for 2 to 3 years minimum ...Iron sharpens iron and all that.  The backups last year will be hardened from the time they spent going against the starters. So if we play with em or win it will say a lot about us  to me.

Week 2 at Huntingdon...We more than likely just want to come out of that game healthy..  They return  just about all the starters from one of if not the best team they have had since they won it all in 2003ish.  Good luck this week I hear ya'll are facing an up hill battle yourselves 

Thanks. Yes sir it's going to be a tall task. Need a heroic effort and gameplan on the defensive side of the ball IMO. 

Good luck to you guys as well. 

4 hours ago, Fan15 said:

Everybody will get it started tonight.  Good luck to all the teams in region 6-3A.   Hopefully the weather will hold off for us.

Ditto. Good luck to everyone. 

Some rain might actually help us although I hate to sit in it. That Rudderville Air Force is going to be a challenge for the Jackets. :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Wasn't expecting that

I had my concerns but I thought it would be around a 2 TD difference or so. We had a spell of turnovers in the 3rd quarter that let it get out of hand. No excuses though. Page was the better team in all phases. They're going to make some noise this year I believe. They usually have an impressive offense but this year they got a nasty defense to go with it. 

Sometimes you just have to get one out of the way and hope for health..we got Huntingdon is 2 weeks and thats gonna be a true test. Pretty sure Waverly is on the decline. a McConnell coached team wouldn't have looked that bad no matter the talent level. We should have won by more to be honest.  

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Sometimes you just have to get one out of the way and hope for health..we got Huntingdon is 2 weeks and thats gonna be a true test. Pretty sure Waverly is on the decline. a McConnell coached team wouldn't have looked that bad no matter the talent level. We should have won by more to be honest.  

Yeah this game didn't do anything but help us other than a little wounded pride. Page is a rival. We'll get them next year. Other than about 3 big mental miscues we actually played pretty well IMO. Not alot of penalties and played super physical. At halftime I had convinced myself it was still a game. We drove the ball pretty well against a very stout defense but fumbled or threw a pick or what have you for the first 3 drives of the 2nd half. Either way, I think this Page team is probably better than we have been in several years. 

The region is wide open. 

Just a bit of a brag but Tanner Hudson former Camden Lion is leading the NFL preseason in recieving Yards as an Undrafted TE.  He plays a lot of Speical teams  as well  . This is his third one handed catch of the Preseason     Turn the sound on..these guys have done all the Tampa preseason games 

Edited by Beagle