• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

desselle

Young Guns camp 8/10-8/11

Jody Strittmatter from Young Guns Pa will be at Summit High School on Aug 10-11 running a camp. Young Guns is one of the top clubs in the country putting out guys like Spencer Lee and Jason Nolf.  Great camp to end the summer. If interested email at [email protected]  

10 hours ago, desselle said:

Jody Strittmatter from Young Guns Pa will be at Summit High School on Aug 10-11 running a camp. Young Guns is one of the top clubs in the country putting out guys like Spencer Lee and Jason Nolf.  Great camp to end the summer. If interested email at [email protected]  

Dang nice Brad.. quality camp.. 

50 minutes ago, SAC said:

You got any upper weight guys, 182-220, going to be there? 

I don’t have any confirmed 100% yet. But a couple that are probably coming. Send me your email and as soon as I know for sure I will let you know.