Under rated, Fastest, Strongest and surprise player from your favorite team

32hammer

I took this from a 1A thread because I thought it was very interesting and since we are starving for HS football. From your favorite team who is the most under rated, the fastest, the strongest and who will be the biggest surprise/breakout player of the year ( just your opinion)?

Logan Nardozzi RB/OLB Fairview Yellowjackets 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9665765/Logan-Nardozzi

Feel like he flew under the radar his sophomore season due to having a Mr. Football candidate as a teammate. I think he'll get alot of press this season. He's a burner and will bring it. Hard nose kid that plays the game the right way. Fun to watch. Excited to see his 11th and 12th grade seasons. 

Edited by Swarm
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Feel like he flew under the radar his sophomore season due to having a Mr. Football candidate as a teammate. I think he'll get alot of press this season. He's a burner and will bring it. Hard nose kid that plays the game the right way. Fun to watch. Excited to see his 11th and 12th grade seasons. 

After this year is over, I'm going to make it a point over the next two years to see some football in the mid TN area. Those were my stomping grounds for a few years. I'll try to get to Fairview game in 2020 and see the kid play.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

After this year is over, I'm going to make it a point over the next two years to see some football in the mid TN area. Those were my stomping grounds for a few years. I'll try to get to Fairview game in 2020 and see the kid play.

Be sure and give me a shout if you do. 

Things are setting up for us to have a very special 2020 season. Going to have a ton of 3 year starting seniors on both sides of the ball. We got around 85 kids out for football this year too which to my knowledge is a record for Fairview. Exciting stuff.

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Things are setting up for us to have a very special 2020 season. Going to have a ton of 3 year starting seniors on both sides of the ball. We got around 85 kids out for football this year too which to my knowledge is a record for Fairview. Exciting stuff.

Will do. Sounds great!

18 hours ago, Swarm said:

I like that kid. I had to go watch his highlights from ravenwood and whites creek. He's a tuff runner

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Swarm said:

Sounds like a crash course for us too lol

• Like 1

For Alcoa. Strongest player is probably Brackston Alford.  Fastest is probably JR Jones. Under rated ...tough one, I'll go with Eli Mitchell. He's the best guard in the state, brings toughness and an edge to the team. O line rarely gets any spotlight, that's why I would say under rated. Surprise player...Tank Jackson. With a crazy talented Junior class, Tank will be flying under the radar a little bit when season starts. 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Swarm said:

May try to make it out to Marshall County tonight to see him play a little (if he does).  I know they are scrimmaging Marshall County so hopefully we get a little glimpse into his talent.