• Lookout Valley
    • Sale Creek
    • South Pittsburg
    • Whitwell

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are too many of these to post on, so I'll post here. After looking at these every region has a clear and I mean clear favorite it seems for winning their region and #1 playoff seed at least according to the fans. I'd be more curious as to who would think the 2nd best teams are in those regions or if anyone may get upset from the favorites so far. I mean face it region 8 is up in the air and realistically  no one knows how good Whitwell will be this year. That said which one of the favorites stand a chance to get upset.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

There are too many of these to post on, so I'll post here. After looking at these every region has a clear and I mean clear favorite it seems for winning their region and #1 playoff seed at least according to the fans. I'd be more curious as to who would think the 2nd best teams are in those regions or if anyone may get upset from the favorites so far. I mean face it region 8 is up in the air and realistically  no one knows how good Whitwell will be this year. That said which one of the favorites stand a chance to get upset.

I think Whitwell will have a decent team and still make it to the 3rd round. That's where their journey ends this year though.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Looks like Cornersville is the favorite in Region 5.   I would think Mt Pleasant has the best opportunity at pulling that feat off. 

Region 8 to me is the most wide open because very little is really known and you never know who or what will show up at these Memphis schools.