Class 2A Region 1

Southtowner

Class 2A Region 1  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Goodness, not another county cyclone! Much less two more county clones! They'll never admit it, but much of their success in sports has been due to county transfers (Players AND Coaches).

I don't blame anyone for moving their kid, especially when the 'offer' is there and they have a good chance to play on a bigger stage....I couldn't and didn't just because there's nothing that compares to the atmosphere of these small school programs....Thankful my boys feel the same way.

Uknoit,  you are right on all accounts.  I look towards betsy because they have more to offer. They have better lunch menus, more classes, more sports for females.  They take advantage of the talent transferring in but you have to take into account the transferees want to be there. Its a good school.  We just lost a talented girl off the jr. High team and we may lose 2 more next year. The garage door is getting lower on cland

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It could. The situation is only deteriorating every day. Moreparents are moving their kids.

King if you really think that you should try to get your girls into UH. Don’t have to pay to go there. Ranked 6th as one of the best schools in the state. If a group of girls tried to get in that where basketball and softball players I would like to see what they could do.

15 minutes ago, Appvol said:

King if you really think that you should try to get your girls into UH. Don’t have to pay to go there. Ranked 6th as one of the best schools in the state. If a group of girls tried to get in that where basketball and softball players I would like to see what they could do.

I doubt momma will go for that.  It'll be hard enough to talk her into etown even tho i would pay for it