Class 2A Region 1

Southtowner

Class 2A Region 1  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We're pretty weak and slow...Lack of good catching hampers us too ya know! 

GP, Unicoi, JC, Cland (twice) there's 5 sure loses....That still leaves SN, HV...we may end up 3-7.  :o

I'm sure those websites are dead on....Im just hoping for no injuries or we may not pull out a single win this season 

We don't have any cupcakes scheduled outside of the region.  We could very well go 3-7, win the region and host a first round game!  All this with a decent team as well!  Be in prayer for Conner's brother, Colby Birchfield.  He cut his arm real bad with a chainsaw

22 hours ago, IMDog said:

I recently heard that this may very well be the last year of Cloudland,one of the new teachers was told he'd have a job this year but not  next year because they were closing the school,not sure if this is true,just what I'm hearing

Cland closing will be very bad for the Hampton community as well.  Not only do you lose your best rival you could lose your own school name and mascot.  Its not just Roan mt. that will be affected by the downfall of cland!

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

We don't have any cupcakes scheduled outside of the region.  We could very well go 3-7, win the region and host a first round game!  All this with a decent team as well!  Be in prayer for Conner's brother, Colby Birchfield.  He cut his arm real bad with a chainsaw

Hate to hear about Colby, hope to heck he's alright. Much respect for that young man

9 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

It's a very thin line for must of us between 5-5 and 8-2. One or two things go right or wrong and it snowballs from there. As I look at our schedule and team I could see us easily having either one of these records. 

So compared to last year, how do the teams of Region 1 look?

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We're pretty weak and slow...Lack of good coaching hampers us too ya know! 

GP, Unicoi, JC, Cland (twice) there's 5 sure loses....That still leaves SN, HV...we may end up 3-7.  :o

I'm sure those websites are dead on....Im just hoping for no injuries or we may not pull out a single win this season 

Sorry, my original post was supposed to say "lack of COACHING" (not Catching) hampers us...haha...darn phone.

We catch pretty good....and coaching aint all that bad either :roflol:

Edited by uknoit2

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

Cland closing will be very bad for the Hampton community as well.  Not only do you lose your best rival you could lose your own school name and mascot.  Its not just Roan mt. that will be affected by the downfall of cland!

It will be Bulldogs King...might as well face it :roflolk:

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

Who's your 3 wins against? You're living too high in the clouds up there LOL

I hated see Colby got hurt...looked bad. Hope he's able to heal completely

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

So compared to last year, how do the teams of Region 1 look?

Improved, This is gonna be a 4 team tussle. I could see 3 wins when the playoffs start. All depend on the health of these teams. Not sure any of the 4 can beat you cats, but I bet you will be tested.