Class 2A Region 1

Southtowner

Class 2A Region 1  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Improved, This is gonna be a 4 team tussle. I could see 3 wins when the playoffs start. All depend on the health of these teams. Not sure any of the 4 can beat you cats, but I bet you will be tested.

Good to know. Should be a fun year of football on both sides of the 1 & 2 regions I look forward to seeing one of you guys later if all goes as planned.

37 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I think Hampton and HV will be improved from last year and however it ends up seeds 1-3 will be a tougher out than last year because of those improvements. 

Think one of you will get the better of South Greene?

32 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Good to know. Should be a fun year of football on both sides of the 1 & 2 regions I look forward to seeing one of you guys later if all goes as planned.

If I can get there in time I plan on watching them tomorrow at 6. Their coach said on his season preview they were dressing out 60 kids. I'm curious if that's accurate. I need to see them in person before I could say one way or the other about getting the better of them. I have seen their Greeneville transfer in person and that is one brick solid 295 kid. He will be a big factor.  

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

If I can get there in time I plan on watching them tomorrow at 6. Their coach said on his season preview they were dressing out 60 kids. I'm curious if that's accurate. I need to see them in person before I could say one way or the other about getting the better of them. I have seen their Greeneville transfer in person and that is one brick solid 295 kid. He will be a big factor.  

Let me know, I'm curious. And thanks

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Heck, we had SG down 22-0 at half at SG. Late hit out of bounds took one out....MLB went down...good lineman tore ACL...Went down hill from there! Had it 4th and goal on the 5...Didn't work out.

So yea, the SG game should be interesting 

7 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Heck, we had SG down 22-0 at half at SG. Late hit out of bounds took one out....MLB went down...good lineman tore ACL...Went down hill from there! Had it 4th and goal on the 5...Didn't work out.

So yea, the SG game should be interesting 

Losing is one thing. Losing after that kind of a lead will bring on an ulcer. Hope all your guys are healthy now and ready to go.