Meigs County Tigers 2019

Yeti

Guest Fall101
50 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Were not in the form yet that we were when we played you in 18. As you know a better equipped team as far as athletes and talent can lose a ballgame to a team with less talent skill or whatever if the lesser team just sticks to fundamentals of football. I've seen it alot in my football viewing days. I will in memory of last year though post some highlights of last years season of Our great Tiger team. If you dont like Zach Williams or not a Meigs County fan dont bother with the link. But if you are you just might enjoy it. This is the YetiView.    

https://youtu.be/lQOvqzP92hk

Forgive my sloppy work with the camera i was new when I started filming..... still new lol. Enjoy folks. Some of this footage may have been posted, but I have a slightly different angle. Also this is High Quality you may need to adjust viewing quality to see it that way.

Great work Yeti! It’s definitely football time in Tennessee! 

20 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Great work Yeti! It’s definitely football time in Tennessee! 

Thanks! And it sure is. I've seen my team take snaps now two different days. And possibly another this Friday. Next Friday is Jamboree so busy Fridays are here.

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

The way you tied it all together though was top notch !!!! 

Much appreciated. I really enjoy filming games. alot of times in the offseason I found myself brushing up on old footage lol. I'm glad its nearly here.

Guest Fall101
5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Thanks! And it sure is. I've seen my team take snaps now two different days. And possibly another this Friday. Next Friday is Jamboree so busy Fridays are here.

Same here in Oneida Yeti! Go to Stone Memorial this Friday for a scrimmage then next Friday is jamboree and the Friday after that it’s the real deal at the Reservation against Oliver Springs! 

39 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

How many times did each team get to the end zone??

Dont think they scored, I'm not sure how many times we did honestly at least 3? I didnt keep track. It was so hot yesterday my camera over heated lol. Our home bleachers face the sun. It was nasty out there.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Same here in Oneida Yeti! Go to Stone Memorial this Friday for a scrimmage then next Friday is jamboree and the Friday after that it’s the real deal at the Reservation against Oliver Springs! 

Is it your first scrimmage im curious as well to see how you all are doing this preseason.