Oak Ridge - William Blount Scrimmage - 8/2

ORDT

16 minutes ago, jake said:

I went to the Maryville / Catholic scrimmage tonight, but I heard WB looked really good against OR....can anyone give an update?

WB's starting defense shut OR down. It took them a few series to even get a first down. I think, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, OR's starters only scored one td on offense and had a fumble recovery for a td. I thought our QB looked pretty solid and had some nice throws, but the receivers dropped a few that should have been big gains or tds.

1 minute ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

WB's starting defense shut OR down. It took them a few series to even get a first down. I think, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, OR's starters only scored one td on offense and had a fumble recovery for a td. I thought our QB looked pretty solid and had some nice throws, but the receivers dropped a few that should have been big gains or tds.

2 offensive TDs and a defensive TD.

Just now, boyfromsi said:

2 offensive TDs and a defensive TD.

Thanks for the reports SI.

Three TDs by the starters = 21 points. Good showing for a young and inexperienced team.  The rest of the team put up another 21 points.  I'd say the Wildcats are coming along with a long way still to go. Maryville will most likely expose areas where OR will need to fix before Hardin Valley. 

Good first step Oak Ridge. RWR!  Wildcats You Got This!

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your right bonkers. for a thread a country mile long and no one talking is very unusual. We even know what size underwear everyone on the team wears and who had a bowel movement last but the place has went silent tonight.

Wow, not the kind of post I expected from you. BOO! When you called this thread " a country mile long " it was only on Page two. This crap about under wear and bowl movements just sounds like a poor loser. Did Maryville get outscored or outplayed against Catholic?

Oh, well, I know you will be much more happier with Big Ed's in the belly and Maryville with more points than Oak Ridge next week.RWR! You Got This!

7 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Wow, not the kind of post I expected from you. BOO! When you called this thread " a country mile long " it was only on Page two. This crap about under wear and bowl movements just sounds like a poor loser. Did Maryville get outscored or outplayed against Catholic?

Oh, well, I know you will be much more happier with Big Ed's in the belly and Maryville with more points than Oak Ridge next week.RWR! You Got This!

Willie that was the only way I could prod any of you to tell us about the game.

33 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Yes Maryville got outscored by Catholic. Catholic has a Bama, Clemson and UT commit. What do you expect?

28 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Yes Maryville got outscored by Catholic. Catholic has a Bama, Clemson and UT commit. What do you expect?

I really expected Maryville to win. Maryville has scorched Oak Ridge in so many scrimmages that I have come to see y'all as invincible. 

Edited by WillieTheWildcats