Sumner and Wilson Co scrimmages

GWAVE1

45 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

How did everybody do tonight?   

Hville led 24-0 at the half 1 vs 1 against Rhea County. Final score ended up 38-21 in 5 qtrs.  Good effort not always the best execution.  We have to get a lot better especially up front on both sides of the ball to be competitive against our extremely tough schedule. We go to Stewart’s Creek Monday and hopefully will get back several injured starters who didn’t play tonight.  Hats off to Rhea County, their guys played really hard and very physical. Good luck to the Eagles this year.  

Just now, mondo44 said:

Hville led 24-0 at the half 1 vs 1 against Rhea County. Final score ended up 38-21 in 5 qtrs.  Good effort not always the best execution.  We have to get a lot better especially up front on both sides of the ball to be competitive against our extremely tough schedule. We go to Stewart’s Creek Monday and hopefully will get back several injured starters who didn’t play tonight.  Hats off to Rhea County, their guys played really hard and very physical. Good luck to the Eagles this year.  

Thanks for the reply Mondo.   I think you have some very good games on your schedule this year.  Should be fun to watch.  

Just now, GWAVE1 said:

Thanks for the reply Mondo.   I think you have some very good games on your schedule this year.  Should be fun to watch.  

When you play 3 pre season top 10 teams in 6A, (Oakland, MJ, Indy) , the pre season number 1 team in 5A plus a very good Giles County program, a Gallatin team who I believe will win 7-8 games this year, a Lebanon team team who I believe will win 7-8 games this year and then throw in WC, SC , and Rossview it will be the toughest schedule we have ever played.  

6 hours ago, tandem said:

Beech ties Smyrna 1-1 best on best. Offense still trying to find itself. Revolving door at qb. D played decent. 

Kinda strange #15 (QB the last 7 games last year) is not getting any snaps. I heard he was 27 for 32 the last 7 on 7. Got 1 series against Brentwood with the JV, had a 25 yard run, and they scored the only TD the varsity or JV had all night on that drive.