Cascade, Eagleville, and Richland 3-way Scrimmage Video!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

What was your assessment of the three teams?

I felt all three teams defensive units were ahead of the offense.  Richland should improve if they can get the freshman qb up to speed.   Same for Eagleville.   Cascade didn't look as good up front as I had hoped they would.   They've got potential to play into 4th spot with ER qb out. 

6 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I felt all three teams defensive units were ahead of the offense.  Richland should improve if they can get the freshman qb up to speed.   Same for Eagleville.   Cascade didn't look as good up front as I had hoped they would.   They've got potential to play into 4th spot with ER qb out. 

I could of sworn you had H2O fighting for fourth a couple weeks ago. What has changed?

30 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I thought the word on the street H2O was on Trousdales level?

I myself think they can definitely compete with TC, but am sure that Friday Main Event had them fighting for third or fourth in our region during his class 2A rundown show, so I was wandering why Cascade will now be fighting for fourth with ER. What changed his mind or did he just misquote?

Edited by H2Oman

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, H2Oman said:

I myself think they can definitely compete with TC, but am sure that Friday Main Event had them fighting for third or fourth in our region during his class 2A rundown show, so I was wandering why Cascade will now be fighting for fourth with ER. What changed his mind or did he just misquote?

Actually what I said, if you go back and watch the video was that I feel Trousdale will probably be on a much higher level than the rest of the region this year and there would be a 3-way battle for that 2nd spot.   That was prior to knowing Swift at ER would miss the season.   I now feel Westmoreland and Watertown will fight for the 2nd and 3rd spot and ER, Cascade and Jackson County will battle for the 4th spot.

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Actually what I said, if you go back and watch the video was that I feel Trousdale will probably be on a much higher level than the rest of the region this year and there would be a 3-way battle for that 2nd spot.   That was prior to knowing Swift at ER would miss the season.   I now feel Westmoreland and Watertown will fight for the 2nd and 3rd spot and ER, Cascade and Jackson County will battle for the 4th spot.

Got it... without trying to sound like a homer I’m going to say your going to be wrong. I will give TC the nod, but from what I have seen and heard this off season that gap want be as large as you are thinking. 

Unless Westmoreland and the other teams have really improved ( they may of ) there will be a huge drop off between 2nd and 3rd again this year.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Got it... without trying to sound like a homer I’m going to say your going to be wrong. I will give TC the nod, but from what I have seen and heard this off season that gap want be as large as you are thinking. 

Unless Westmoreland and the other teams have really improved ( they may of ) there will be a huge drop off between 2nd and 3rd again this year.

You'd probably know better than I.  We just go off of what we here, but unfortunately a lot of what we here is from "homers" and not unbiased sources.   Good luck to you guys.   We love Coach Webster and his staff.