Grundy Co Probation

mjuhb

Yet another Public School caught cheating. And everybody led me to believe that was only private schools who cheated.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

I wonder how much more Public School dirty laundry will hit the ground if that clothesline keeps getting shaken?

Shake shake shake

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

If a private school would have been caught doing that, you would be screaming for their head to be put on that Childress man's silver platter!

You know as well as I do as soon as a player contacts admissions at a private the reigns are removed and they can recruit that player as aggressively as they see fit for as long as they see fit. Don’t work that way in public school when a kid makes contact. I wish they’d do away with the recruiting rules all together. Schools that allow students from out of their zone to compete in athletics would fall under a 2x multiplier. That might appease the public-private and open zone folks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thegreatwhite1 said:

You know as well as I do as soon as a player contacts admissions at a private the reigns are removed and they can recruit that player as aggressively as they see fit for as long as they see fit. Don’t work that way in public school when a kid makes contact. I wish they’d do away with the recruiting rules all together. Schools that allow students from out of their zone to compete in athletics would fall under a 2x multiplier. That might appease the public-private and open zone folks

Then I should have said before all the privates were kicked out of division 1. My whole point is public schools have always, and still do, accused the private schools of cheating. If my math is correct Grundy becomes 5th Public School to be reprimanded this summer for football violations

Edited by ReitzFan

59 minutes ago, Ibleedpurple97 said:

It’s like this, when you take out part of the trash and leave some rotten apples in the bottom of the can it will start stinking again at some point. Should have gotten rid of everyone on the staff when he was hired. 

Or those apples were what had the trash stinking to begin with