Questions from New Ravenwood Wrestling Coach

BrodyFaler

Hi All,

My name is Brody Faler and I'm the new head coach at Ravenwood High School. I'm new to the area (from Washington State in the Portland, OR Metro) and looking for help in getting things together. I have two main questions:

1. Girls Wrestling: I am looking to build up a girls wrestling program at RHS. I have coached at two schools that had strong girl wrestling programs and am sold on the benefits. Does anybody know of a lady in the Nashville area who would be interested in helping start a girls program? Wrestling experience would be ideal, but general knowledge of the sport is all that is necessary. It will be a paid position.

2. Club Wrestling--Youth Coach: I'm starting a club program based out of Ravenwood and have a head coach for middle/high school wrestlers, but do not have someone to coach youth wrestlers. Does anybody know of a knowledgeable individual that is interested in helping start a club and head up the youth portion of it? Some pay will be included.

Thanks. I look forward to getting to know the TN wrestling community. Feel free to shoot me an email.

Brody

broderick.faler@wcs.edu

• Upvote 2