Mcewen Vs Waverly Battle of Highway 70

Orangecountry

37 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Bruh! Huntingdon and Fairview are the real deal. You my dude are a CERTIFIED WAVERLY HATER!

I can’t wait!  And yes I will bet! You gunna pay? Just let me know :thumb:

And he is only betting 50? His pocket isn’t as confident as his mouth. 

7 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

I know a couple are around 300. First time in years they don’t have to play both ways. Prob the most seniors they have had in a while  

Glad they are getting more kids to play that'll help with resting the big boys. I don't think we have any at 300 but have a few around 280. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Who is McEwen ? Where are they from and what region?? Never heard of them .

They are the ones that got in that fight with Bruceton/Hollow Rock at the end of the season last yr. I do wish McEwen luck this yr I got a ton of family that lives there. If McEwen does make a game of it Waverly will not go far at all. Do I think they will? HECK NAW!

Edited by vandyfan1

On 8/3/2019 at 11:09 PM, vandyfan1 said:

They are the ones that got in that fight with Bruceton/Hollow Rock at the end of the season last yr. I do wish McEwen luck this yr I got a ton of family that lives there. If McEwen does make a game of it Waverly will not go far at all. Do I think they will? HECK NAW!

McEwen played the Mustangs pretty tough last season. I liked how the team fought. I can see them being improved this year.

• Like 2