Gordonsville v's Dekalb Scrimmage

Hellidontno

On 8/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Hellidontno said:

true dat I meant to say I think who ever wins that game may go undefeated unless smith gets them. People have no idea that Stone lost there QB. Livingston is highly overrated bad. Macon should have lost by 2 scores last season. and Cumberland is Cumberland. Dekalb is the best team of those 5 hands down. You never know but I know that every single position at Dekalb is only better this yr. I just hope they blow out some teams so my boy gets in on Friday nights.

1. L.A.

2. STONE

3,DEKALB

4.MACON

5. CUMBERLAND

He's a sophomore. Hes a good Qb to be honest the way the starter has played I'd set and play the sophmore. The starter keeps lobbing it up. Ive never known Trapp to just lob it up so thats new to me seeing that is crazy with the players all over the field that he can use. 5,15, Jones kid. Ladet kid so that's 5 good wrs yet they keep lobbing it what the crap is that. A good pass team spreads everyone out and cuts them up.  Screen with that Sr RB. Just so many options than this stupid lob like that's all they got. 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:39 PM, Hellidontno said:

I can tell you this his last name is alexendra I'm pretty sure my son said his name is TJ. For a fact he went to different camps and was timed 4.4 there to. He went to tech he went to lindsey he went to an sec team to I can't remember if it was Mississippi st or Georgia or ole miss but he was a 4.4 there to.  If you've seen him play the QB under throws him every time when he don't it's 6.  As was seen last night. The big knock I've seen is his Defense and I'm only a dad who has watched HS football for 25 yrs his Defense kills him. I do believe he will get some big offers he's only a Junior. 

I am not sure about a 4.4 kid on the field unless is was the tail back from Watertown..lol. But I will tell you a thought DeKalb looked pretty good . I thought they where the hardest hitting team of the 4 I seen Friday.  Gordonsville's line did not play well which made DeKalb look really good at times, but they look like a solid football team to me.

Look I have no lies to tale. The kid is that fast.  He can't Play D and I believe that will hurt him in his recruiting.  My boy will tell you that they've timed him two or three times hes true 4.4. I have nothing to gain by saying that. He's not my kid but my kid. They play Warren Friday night and they got some quick kids. So will see if it's all lies and BS. I hope not but if the QB can't stop lobbing the ball and start throwing it again then we're done anyway. All those weapons and there lobbing it to the same kid over and over.