Does "RePublic" have a stadium?

nrgrizzlies

29 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

I saw schedules where team were supposed to play away games at RePublic.  Google maps shows no football stadium at the school.

Did they build a stadium or do they play "home" games somewhere else?

I believe they had been playing at another Prep academy field. I could be wrong. I remember people saying in the past that they didn't have many home games.

Edited by steelcityroller

17 hours ago, nrgrizzlies said:

I saw schedules where team were supposed to play away games at RePublic.  Google maps shows no football stadium at the school.

Did they build a stadium or do they play "home" games somewhere else?

They play there home games at TPS"  Tennessee preparatory school". It's a old one sided stadium. Field has always been terrible. "East Nashville played there for years" Bring sand lol

Edited by FBfan26

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:13 AM, FBfan26 said:

They play there home games at TPS"  Tennessee preparatory school". It's a old one sided stadium. Field has always been terrible. "East Nashville played there for years" Bring sand lol

And an Orthopedic Doctor, lots of ice,...............................and a Goat to trim the grass on the visitors side...

• Upvote 1

Didn't know that the TPS campus still existed.  

Back in the mid 70s I played on one of the first "travel baseball" teams out of the Knoxville area.  We came to Nashville and played in tourneys at TPS several times.  Remember playing against Nashville area teams Shoetiques and Huffine Electric, among others.  

Great memories.  

• Upvote 1