2019 Haywood tomcats

Kruger77

I'm guardedly optimistic. Still a lot of things to fix, but for three months in under a new staff and with 32 seniors gone, they are looking good. Hardin County was a pretty good football team with a lot more experience and it was a good test to start with. In a game situation, the no huddle will be a lot more effective and special teams play will also be huge for the Tomcats. Loved seeing the studs going both ways. The crowd for a scrimmage was fantastic. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

I'm guardedly optimistic. Still a lot of things to fix, but for three months in under a new staff and with 32 seniors gone, they are looking good. Hardin County was a pretty good football team with a lot more experience and it was a good test to start with. In a game situation, the no huddle will be a lot more effective and special teams play will also be huge for the Tomcats. Loved seeing the studs going both ways. The crowd for a scrimmage was fantastic. 

We love our TOMCATS and our fans will support.

58 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Yes plenty to fix but like you said for the coach to only have been there for 3 months they look good. We’ll have the tallest WR core in West TN this year 

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

Very nice! Looking forward to a showdown with Haywood in another week! With our last two years playing Haywood there was a combined score of 41-40 HC with the 1 point edge. Super close games and should be more of the same come week 1! 

Yeah will be a great one. Shockingly we have some very tall WRs this year. Will be more balance then years past 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Yeah will be a great one. Shockingly we have some very tall WRs this year. Will be more balance then years past 

Tall WR's in high school can pay off in a big way! We actually have a freshman QB that has a lot of hype surrounding him! As far as I know this is the only freshman that has ever started and especially at the QB position. The HC/Haywood game has been a must see the last 2 years! In all honesty Haywood is the only team that we play that I truly wish success to! Just not in Week 1! :-D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Tall WR's in high school can pay off in a big way! We actually have a freshman QB that has a lot of hype surrounding him! As far as I know this is the only freshman that has ever started and especially at the QB position. The HC/Haywood game has been a must see the last 2 years! In all honesty Haywood is the only team that we play that I truly wish success to! Just not in Week 1! :-D

Vice versa 

• Like 1