UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

What are the differences compared to last years team ? 

No spread offense, but a capable passing game... two hard nosed RB’s that are tough to bring down.. defense is still really good, but young DB’s will have to figure it out. This team is better in its own ways compared to last years team.

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I get it but I wouldnt brag about they fellas !!!!! What did CVille beat yall buy??? I guess if you had a quality coach he would train him up a kicker for the tight games!! Seems a bit more cocky than my posts !!! 

They can dish it out but they can’t take it 

43 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think Gibson will be a good team this yr. If y’all get your DBs lined out y’all will be in pretty good shape. I can see y’all coming in as a 3rd seed 

Peabody is team to beat as everyone knows... we are capable of beating anyone else in the region and they’re capable of beating us. Staying healthy will be key for Gibson.

8 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Peabody is team to beat as everyone knows... we are capable of beating anyone else in the region and they’re capable of beating us. Staying healthy will be key for Gibson.

GCP its great 2 hear yall will be good again!!!! 

Good Luck on yalls season

Edited by PeabodyPride

8 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

No spread offense, but a capable passing game... two hard nosed RB’s that are tough to bring down.. defense is still really good, but young DB’s will have to figure it out. This team is better in its own ways compared to last years team.

Yeah I’ve heard you guys have had some good scrimmages