UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What time will you be at the game tonight Swo??

Im leaving UC around 5:15 should be in Milan before 6:00. I will be glad to meet you finally and shake your hand sir. Let me know where you will be and I will meet you. I will be the guy in the UC shirt and cap.

5 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Im leaving UC around 5:15 should be in Milan before 6:00. I will be glad to meet you finally and shake your hand sir. Let me know where you will be and I will meet you. I will be the guy in the UC shirt and cap.

Let’s say 7PM in front of concession stand. I will be the BIG almost bald guy with glasses. See ya tonight bro. 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

If you need locker room material... that's when you know you need a hand anyhow. Shouldn't take smack talk to get a team to play their hardest. Just my opinion.

The other thing is, if you need locker room material, it oughtta be something the team or coaches said. Not something us fans/parents are saying on a message board. For us it's just fun (and somewhat biased) jabbing at each other. When a player or coach says something it can be looked at as disrespectful and worth filing in the memory banks or on the wall.

13 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

The other thing is, if you need locker room material, it oughtta be something the team or coaches said. Not something us fans/parents are saying on a message board. For us it's just fun (and somewhat biased) jabbing at each other. When a player or coach says something it can be looked at as disrespectful and worth filing in the memory banks or on the wall.

Yeah I truly dislike the kids on the field jawing when they do. Only causes more trouble and multiple flags all night. As a team sport it would bother me knowing I made it harder for my team to win. 

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

If you need locker room material... that's when you know you need a hand anyhow. Shouldn't take smack talk to get a team to play their hardest. Just my opinion.

Just for kicks... tell the Meigs kids that Greenback said that they had a donkeystomping coming, and see how well they take it. Nobody who works for something as hard as these kids do likes to be slighted.

22 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I should’ve been saying donkeystomping for years obviously...I just don’t care for UC! Never have...it’s a LC thing I guess? Sorry to all the Onion City kids that read the T...I was way outta line! 

Too late Shocker. LoL. You can't make an apology right behind another insult. Hey man. It's okay to hate UC. We don't mind. Go ahead and get it out there. We can still be friends. 

Well......... maybe not

38 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I should’ve been saying donkeystomping for years obviously...I just don’t care for UC! Never have...it’s a LC thing I guess? Sorry to all the Onion City kids that read the T...I was way outta line! 

Wasn't busting chops for your post, you can respect what they are and still "hate" 'em... that's only natural for a rival. We have a couple of those ourselves!