UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

Personally I’m glad that you Trenton fans are coming! Makes things more exciting for some reason! And as for the talk myself 68 and biggy are the 3 posters from LC and other than 68 we are probably the nicest people you will talk to! I’m gonna try and make it Thursday but I have softball practice scheduled and I’m hoping for rain! Guys I’ll be in front of the school all afternoon...if you can handle our foul mouth bunch come on over! I’ll be under the Memphis tent with about 50 kids lol. I do like to jaw but please stop by...look for the fish fry! I’m the big guy

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Your for sure invited !!!!!!!!! Could you imagine our big tails on that lil moped ????

You I would actually probably really enjoy catching a game with you Poohbooty hosers. Unfortunately my job requires me to be at another game Friday night. But having see LC several times over the last couple of years and having seen UC last week I got a pretty good idea of what what will happen. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You I would actually probably really enjoy catching a game with you Poohbooty hosers. Unfortunately my job requires me to be at another game Friday night. But having see LC several times over the last couple of years and having seen UC last week I got a pretty good idea of what what will happen. 

What’s your opinion/prediction ? 

Just now, Tide21 said:

What’s your opinion/prediction ? 

LC has a lot more talent. My wife used to work in LC and if have watched most of these kids since they were in middle school. I think UC cans get some on the ground but not near enough to win. Just enough to slow the game down and limit LC’s possessions. I’m thinking 35-14 or 35-21 type game. 

21 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Personally I’m glad that you Trenton fans are coming! Makes things more exciting for some reason! And as for the talk myself 68 and biggy are the 3 posters from LC and other than 68 we are probably the nicest people you will talk to! I’m gonna try and make it Thursday but I have softball practice scheduled and I’m hoping for rain! Guys I’ll be in front of the school all afternoon...if you can handle our foul mouth bunch come on over! I’ll be under the Memphis tent with about 50 kids lol. I do like to jaw but please stop by...look for the fish fry! I’m the big guy

Lord Shocker you dont wanna invite me and BPM to no fish fry believe me !!!

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lord Shocker you dont wanna invite me and BPM to no fish fry believe me !!!

I didn’t say I was feeding lol maybe we will have scraps! Seriously y’all look me up! We are a pretty good bunch just overlook over the guy cooking...he’s a jerk! 68 is too! I’m the nice guy lol

Edited by shockernation