UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

10 hours ago, shockernation said:

Pride I’m starting it...Tanner Snyder for Mr Football! Kid is amazing on and off the field! My 7yr old son idolizes him and I have no problem with that...GREAT kid! He’s been to Harvard (Campbell Puckett also)  in the past few months and Columbia has been here...NO OFFERS that I’m aware of in D1? Great baseball player too he can bring it! Sorry but another case of the kid may never get the exposure! His dad reads the T and scolds me regularly...he’s a jerk too! Thanks for the kind words bud...good luck on a long run! Again creatinghypeandawarenss

Well said, lol on the dad

11 hours ago, shockernation said:

It’s too far I’m guessing? We are in a terrible spot to get coverage! Too far from Jackson...too far from Memphis...wpsd6 outta Paducah does get down here but that doesn’t help you get coverage in TN! Tough for these kids to get the looks! Local paper stinks, Dyersburg and UC are covering themselves...I guess it kinda explains the chip we keep on our shoulders? Hurts when you have an outstanding group of youngins with ZERO coverage! Explains why I’m so mouthy on here but I’m fighting for my boys

Jackson Sun only covers 13 counties throughout West Tennessee. The only county that is up north that they cover is Weakley County. I believe they exclude Dyer and Obion Counties as well. 

That’s the reason why they don’t cover Lake County

6 hours ago, shockernation said:

+1

This is priceless! Hope his dad sees this...he’s a jerk too

You can’t put what I am on here, word is too long I bet...

watch a video of a coyote running from a gunshot, aka Larry Tubbs , or drive around LC and you will see him running across the road or through a field after a rabbit, LEGEND

5 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

You can’t put what I am on here, word is too long I bet...

watch a video of a coyote running from a gunshot, aka Larry Tubbs , or drive around LC and you will see him running across the road or through a field after a rabbit, LEGEND

You fellas team is about as balanced on offense as you will ever see in 1 or 2 A imo! Considered that we all expect a collision of Falcons and Stanks in the playoffs " we hope" your balance will be the difference maker !!! Its hard to believe" no offense" yall ever lost to CVille other than the stars aligned for them. Yall keep that play callin like ole Pride seen with his own eyes and yall will be in Cookeville !!! On a side note yall got the nicest group of folk Ive seen i a long time at a game !!!  

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You fellas team is about as balanced on offense as you will ever see in 1 or 2 A imo! Considered that we all expect a collision of Falcons and Stanks in the playoffs " we hope" your balance will be the difference maker !!! Its hard to believe" no offense" yall ever lost to CVille other than the stars aligned for them. Yall keep that play callin like ole Pride seen with his own eyes and yall will be in Cookeville !!! On a side note yall got the nicest group of folk Ive seen i a long time at a game !!!  

Appreciate it pride! Honestly this team is apples and oranges from last year...line play mainly! Peabody’s there in AA and right now I feel like we are the best in single A...just hope we both can say that in December!

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Appreciate it pride! Honestly this team is apples and oranges from last year...line play mainly! Peabody’s there in AA and right now I feel like we are the best in single A...just hope we both can say that in December!

Agreed the only advantage we have is extreme depth, we have 4 backs to rotate as well as ability to rotate linemen but your kids are a team off destiny to me, they play hard with a chip on there shoulder !! I tell you as a father its nice to get to watch 2 games week one with no bad actions by any team envolved which makes for something to be proud of !! GL on the season , dont think ya need luck so I will say well wishes !!

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed the only advantage we have is extreme depth, we have 4 backs to rotate as well as ability to rotate linemen but your kids are a team off destiny to me, they play hard with a chip on there shoulder !! I tell you as a father its nice to get to watch 2 games week one with no bad actions by any team envolved which makes for something to be proud of !! GL on the season , dont think ya need luck so I will say well wishes !!

Small communities dream of classes like this bunch...on and off the field! We are blessed!

Lastly before this thread dies...special teams A+!!! Go for 2 every time we are getting 95% of those. Kicking off Thompson Mason (I think) when you can make teams like UC start at the 20...wow! He let a couple get away but it’s early! Larry Tubbs punting...haven’t had a punter like him in my memory? Last year our special teams was kinda embarrassing at times...big turnaround and that’s what great teams have to do

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

If it hadn’t rained 4 inches before and during the game, I believe we would have seen that balance show in that semi last year, but the chips didn’t fall right, so looks like the team just picked up where they left off with a few more weapons and a lot more experience

20 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

If it hadn’t rained 4 inches before and during the game, I believe we would have seen that balance show in that semi last year, but the chips didn’t fall right, so looks like the team just picked up where they left off with a few more weapons and a lot more experience

I witnessed something intersesting friday at LC, I was comi g thru the gate as your team was coming into the endzone for the intro onto the field and they seemed very confident, not cocky, also watchimg them interact with each other was like watching our Tidemen !!! You have a group of kids that are brothers on that field and off "it shows" they care for each other and they arent playing to beat a team they are playing for community for family for all of lil ole Tiptonville and Lake county !!! Those that dont understand what I meen never will , Trenton isnt a rich area although theres some money , LC and PHS are more similar than most realize and it shows, especially a annoying fan base on the T !!!! HaHa yall know its true !!!!! In closing I will say you earned a fan in me of your program and especillay your kids amd the way they handle themselves !! All this nice stuff is true and I meen it but I still imagine LC1968 being like clint eastwood in Grand Tarino amd that scares me hahahahahahahah

• Thanks 1