UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

3 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well I can't sit back and let a comment like that go without a reply. Just let me say, NOPE. These boys grew up some late in the scrimmage last night.  Im telling you, we will be ready to play. We are the Tornadoes. We will be who we are. Count on that.

Swo who did UC scrimmage last night? A couple of my UC friends tell me UC is not like the UC of old. They are probably just blowing smoke.

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

If Lake County beats Union City by 4 touchdowns then the rest of 1A is in SERIOUS trouble. 

Bass I am telling you this falcon team is a serious threat regardless of the UC outcome. I will not make a prediction but I have a funny feeling the whole 1a and 2a are going to be surprised. UC and LC are rivals that don't play every year. When they do play both teams usually leave everything they got on the field. Bass this is the best Falcon team since 2006 with the potential to be better than the 94 team and some of 80's teams.

29 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bass I am telling you this falcon team is a serious threat regardless of the UC outcome. I will not make a prediction but I have a funny feeling the whole 1a and 2a are going to be surprised. UC and LC are rivals that don't play every year. When they do play both teams usually leave everything they got on the field. Bass this is the best Falcon team since 2006 with the potential to be better than the 94 team and some of 80's teams.

I think somewhere above I said the best Lake County team since 1994. However, with Union City’s style it’s extremely difficult to beat them really bad unless they turn it over a lot. They suck the entire clock down and shorten the game. I expect LC win, but a game that’s closer than 4 scores.