OR vs HVA (Opening Game At The 'Ship)

bonkers

HVA is under a completely revamped coaching staff. It’s not like they don’t have quite a few issues of their own. Y’all remember Joe’s first year back? There was a lot of rough patches during that season. If there’s one thing we have over them it’s stability, and that’s big in a game like this. Relax and enjoy the game. The sun will rise (hopefully) win or lose the next morning, promise.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

HVA is under a completely revamped coaching staff. It’s not like they don’t have quite a few issues of their own. Y’all remember Joe’s first year back? There was a lot of rough patches during that season. If there’s one thing we have over them it’s stability, and that’s big in a game like this. Relax and enjoy the game. The sun will rise (hopefully) win or lose the next morning, promise.

We agree somewhat but their staff isn't completely revamped because one of their assistants took over. So there will be more continuity than if a new coach was brought in from the outside. But your point is well taken and for the most part, we agree.

19 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Im picking the Cats to struggle 1st half of the yr.But I hope after 4 or 5 games we start to find who needs to be where and what we really have to depend on.So many new guys in key spots will take some reps to get better.Im taking HV 28-10.But I have to admit Ive never felt this uneasy about a team since Stevens last yr as HC.I also admit I have no real feel for how good or bad this team is.I really thought defense would keep us in games until I seen how much we miss all the DBs we lost.They made up for a lack of pass rush we haven't had for awhile.We could get drilled or win and I wouldn't be shocked.We need Romano so I hope he plays.Ill be there every Friday good or bad so GO CATS!

This is exactly how I feel! I also see the game going the exact way you do! Romano will Be playing 100%.. I’ve been told they’re better than what they did against Maryville.. I think I’m going to take their word for it and believe wildcats will show up offensively! New cap from elite. Wildcats 21-17 crazy momentum! Defense gets two turnovers! New stadium new momentum its pandemonium (David clary voice) is it Friday?

2 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

This is exactly how I feel! I also see the game going the exact way you do! Romano will Be playing 100%.. I’ve been told they’re better than what they did against Maryville.. I think I’m going to take their word for it and believe wildcats will show up offensively! New cap from elite. Wildcats 21-17 crazy momentum! Defense gets two turnovers! New stadium new momentum its pandemonium (David clary voice) is it Friday?

WOW!!!!!!!!

This guy has made a COMPLETE about face and while we've had our differences...he just FIRED ME UP!!!!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Lol I like it.You got me ready.Cant wait

• Like 1

Elite has got it going on man!!!!! I was expecting something negative and he shocked me and got me HYPED!!!!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Play calling is just horrendous 

Maybe you meant to say, "Play calling was just horrendous the last few seasons" ? 

Hopefully, this season the play calling will be more to everybodies liking and allows our Offense to be effective. I do love your score prediction.  You're a good supporter.

Wildcats are gathering together to protect our territory. A Pack of Cats will not crack! RWR!