OR vs HVA (Opening Game At The 'Ship)

bonkers

No guessing who I am picking... OAK RIDGE!

I like the mix of talent from each class. The seniors have several senior leaders and hammer type players. The junior class is the undefeated freshman class from two years ago. The sophomores are providing very green depth and athletic ability. The kicking game is healthy with a few kickers for depth. I will be shocked if Oak Ridge doesn't find kick returners. The OL is small but has playing experience against larger very talented lines like Catholic, Farragut and West. 

Now, will we be ready Friday? Do we need several weeks of games to begin to reach our potential?

Yes, we will be ready to play Friday.Yes, we need more time to even begin to get near our potential.

We Got This...Wildcats take hard hits but give enough back to walk off the beautiful new field up the 72 Steps of Champions with a less than perfect  21 - 20 victory.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Maybe you meant to say, "Play calling was just horrendous the last few seasons" ? 

Hopefully, this season the play calling will be more to everybodies liking and allows our Offense to be effective. I do love your score prediction.  You're a good supporter.

Wildcats are gathering together to protect our territory. A Pack of Cats will not crack! RWR!

The last time OR played a game they scored 40 points and LOST!!!!!!! Poor play calling??????????  My problem with that game was the defense! How can you score 40 points in round three, and not win, and then nine months later complain on and on about play calling??????? I don't love the play calling (who does?), but it was good enough to get OR to the semis in 2018...but the defense was not!

6 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

No guessing who I am picking... OAK RIDGE!

I like the mix of talent from each class. The seniors have several senior leaders and hammer type players. The junior class is the undefeated freshman class from two years ago. The sophomores are providing very green depth and athletic ability. The kicking game is healthy with a few kickers for depth. I will be shocked if Oak Ridge doesn't find kick returners. The OL is small but has playing experience against larger very talented lines like Catholic, Farragut and West. 

Now, will we be ready Friday? Do we need several weeks of games to begin to reach our potential?

Yes, we will be ready to play Friday.Yes, we need more time to even begin to get near our potential.

We Got This...Wildcats take hard hits but give enough back to walk off the beautiful new field up the 72 Steps of Champions with a less than perfect  21 - 20 victory.

11 hours ago, bonkers said:

The last time OR played a game they scored 40 points and LOST!!!!!!! Poor play calling??????????  My problem with that game was the defense! How can you score 40 points in round three, and not win, and then nine months later complain on and on about play calling??????? I don't love the play calling (who does?), but it was good enough to get OR to the semis in 2018...but the defense was not!

To be totally honest, I know very little about how coaches game plan. I try not to get involved with the coaching. I'm just a rah rah guy. Now, time to watch Powell vs Greeneville.

After watching two very good teams  ( Powell & Greeneville ) play a little sloppy last night, I expect HVA vs OR to be kind of ugly. A lot of penalties, some turnovers, missed tackles, delay of games, raw hot dogs, watered down cokes, Blow Pops missing the gum inside but there better be a...

Will Nick Orlando please report to the Press Box!

RWR, YOU GOT THIS!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

After watching two very good teams  ( Powell & Greeneville ) play a little sloppy last night, I expect HVA vs OR to be kind of ugly. A lot of penalties, some turnovers, missed tackles, delay of games, raw hot dogs, watered down cokes, Blow Pops missing the gum inside but there better be a...

Will Nick Orlando please report to the Press Box!

RWR, YOU GOT THIS!

OUr dear friends at KNoxNews have OR losing by a point.