OR vs HVA (Opening Game At The 'Ship)

bonkers

2 hours ago, catswild said:

That's great news...it always looks shabby. The school system should take better care of it but they don't. 

Well actually the Quarterback Club build all that area. But now the maintenance is the responsibility of the City of Oak Ridge sense the school system turned it over to them.. So don't expect much from them. It'll have to come from the QB Club or Boosters. Get ready for it .... Just saying!

As for the Cats they'll do fine, just gotta get their game faces on. Like somebody said it was only a scrimmage?

• Like 1

wuuuu

Get ready for some information not worth a darn featuring the OAK RIDGE WILDCATS vs HARDIN VALLEY in the Channel 8 Varsity All-Access Game of the Week!

unapproved website'National Rankings:   HVA Hawks   # 4, 354      OR Wildcats # 2, 063

unapproved website' State Rankings:   HVA Hawks # 85      OR Wildcats  #38

unapproved website' Classification Rankings:   HVA Hawks  6-A Unranked     OR Wildcats  5- A  #6

5SrarPreps:  HVA Hawks  # 13     OR Wildcats  # 14

Friday Main Event:  HVA Hawks  Class 6- A  Unranked    OR Wildcats Class 5- A  # 5

Channel 8 Varsity  All-Access:  HVA Hawks  unranked     OR Wildcats  # 8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

wuuuu

Get ready for some information not worth a darn featuring the OAK RIDGE WILDCATS vs HARDIN VALLEY in the Channel 8 Varsity All-Access Game of the Week!

unapproved website'National Rankings:   HVA Hawks   # 4, 354      OR Wildcats # 2, 063

unapproved website' State Rankings:   HVA Hawks # 85      OR Wildcats  #38

unapproved website' Classification Rankings:   HVA Hawks  6-A Unranked     OR Wildcats  5- A  #6

5SrarPreps:  HVA Hawks  # 13     OR Wildcats  # 14

Friday Main Event:  HVA Hawks  Class 6- A  Unranked    OR Wildcats Class 5- A  # 5

Channel 8 Varsity  All-Access:  HVA Hawks  unranked     OR Wildcats  # 8

You're right...none of that info means a thing. but thanks for providing it.

23 hours ago, catswild said:

OK Wildcat fans...why was this lost on page two? Is there no interest in this game? Did the Maryville scrimmage send of all the Wildcat fans running away? Or did the negative and bashing posts from Elite keep you off of here? Whatever the reason.....IT IS GAME WEEK!!!!!!!

Get off my jock my gosh! Quit bringing me up!!!!!  Make your own post if you gone bring me up! You’re not a real wildcat fan can tell how you act clown! 

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You are welcome. I took all the rankings, mixed in some hear say from a guy in Oliver Springs and the result was Harriman will beat the Hardin Oak Valley Wildhawks 11 - 2.

Steve I have Hardin valley on this one. Their line is huge. It will take time for oak ridge. Quarterback for hva is good. Scramble type guy! My take Hardin valley by 7+

18 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Get off my jock my gosh! Quit bringing me up!!!!!  Make your own post if you gone bring me up! You’re not a real wildcat fan can tell how you act clown! 

There you go with your name calling again! LOL...but at least there's some activity on here so I thank you for that!

58 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I do too cheering for the wildcats of course.. I want you to be locked in to the play calling to see if your mind is changed after week 1

I will do that but a bigger concern for me is the complete lack of speed compared to recent years and the small linemen. I think we're in trouble before we ever get to the play calling. I hope we're both wrong!

21 hours ago, catswild said:

I will do that but a bigger concern for me is the complete lack of speed compared to recent years and the small linemen. I think we're in trouble before we ever get to the play calling. I hope we're both wrong!

I wouldnt say 'complete' but certainly lacking in some key areas.

Biggest concern is play calling. Then again, always been the biggest concern.

• Like 1