DII-A

WildcatCrazies

19 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

USJ is going to have to keep players from transferring to Jackson Christian to keep from sliding backwards. What’s the word here in the west. Is there trouble in paradise??  Just shaking the bush boss!!!

What happened to Jackson Christian? There was quite a drop off since they won state. They seem to be putting more focus back into football now though 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

What happened to Jackson Christian? There was quite a drop off since they won state. They seem to be putting more focus back into football now though 

They have had a rededication on football. They have the field and many coaches. And it is drawing players. If I am Correct they may have 55 kids dressed out this year. 

14 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The addition of South Gibson hurt the enrollment and therefore the numbers were down for football. Also, for several years there were just not many good players. However,  they have gone from 28 dressed out to well over 50 or so. Jackson Christian has a very good O line, good Qb and two very good receivers.  I'm not to sure yet about the defense, but they do have pretty good linebacker play.  Over all they are a young team. They are a better team than years past but will that translate to a better record or even a playoff appearance? Probably not because as we all know they are in a very tough region.  I'm not talking smack, I'm just excited that for now, it looks like the program over on Country Club Lane, is headed back in the right direction. .....Go Eagles!

50 minutes ago, jj420 said:

The addition of South Gibson hurt the enrollment and therefore the numbers were down for football. Also, for several years there were just not many good players. However,  they have gone from 28 dressed out to well over 50 or so. Jackson Christian has a very good O line, good Qb and two very good receivers.  I'm not to sure yet about the defense, but they do have pretty good linebacker play.  Over all they are a young team. They are a better team than years past but will that translate to a better record or even a playoff appearance? Probably not because as we all know they are in a very tough region.  I'm not talking smack, I'm just excited that for now, it looks like the program over on Country Club Lane, is headed back in the right direction. .....Go Eagles!

Hahahaha. There was a little smack there. And it’s a OK!!!!!  Their new slogan is “build that wall”.