DII-A

WildcatCrazies

14 hours ago, Bellsburg2 said:

I think we can all agree that preseason polls are pointless. But to your point, at least USJ had fielded a team and played in a jamboree at that point. I just found it humorous that the NCS as a frontrunner prediction seemingly came out of nowhere right after a bye week. 

I will agree with you that preseason polls are pointless. I also think that the AP regular season poll is pointless as well. The Sonny Moore computer rankings are much more accurate prediction of how good a team is. That poll gets more accurate as the year goes on as well. Both NCS & usj. played in jamborees and had a bye week during week 1. Usj moved up and one poll without playing a game NCS moved up in another poll without playing a game. If it's humorous the NCS moved up shouldn't also be humorous that usj moved up?

On 9/1/2019 at 4:20 PM, youthsportsPIX said:

NCS vs Goodpasture

Last night I witnessed Nashville Christian live and as I expected coach Brothers lived up his  reputation yet again.  Goodpasture was visiting NCS and both teams battled all night with NCS pulling it out in the end.  With a thin roster this year Goodpasture just ran out of gas after leading most of the game.  I have been to a lot of high school football games over the last 12 years have done 100’s of highlight videos over that time.  I was blown away how dirty NCS was and was one of the most unsportsmanlike football team I have ever seen.  NCS had 2 players ejected and should’ve had 2 more.  There were some questionable no calls but I’m not going to blame the outcome of the refs.  With approx 1 minute to go in the 4th quarter NCS was up by 12 points and basically game was over looking like they were going to kneel and run the clock out.  NCS lines up in a victory formation and runs a QB sneak wedge play to try to run up the score.  Never seen anything like that!  Truly amazing.  

NCS does have some athletes and so unfortunate they are coached in this manner.  I'm not stating anything that many who may be reading this post don't already know, but take this as a warning to any future team that plays NCS.   Looks like all of their OL’s are taught to hold and pull jerseys on ever play until refs stop it.  On this night the refs let it go all night.  I have over 30 plays with video of the most blatant holding I have ever seen on video.  Goodpasture had one of their DL’s jerseys almost completely ripped off.  How does a DL with a tight fitting jersey get ripped off?  

Jeff Brothers lived up to his reputation and then some last night.  

Here is a sampling of what to expect if you play NCS.  

This is the funniest video I've seen in years.  Did you even play football?  You're obviously an idiot.  It's a violent sport and if you don't play with an edge, you'll be sitting home at playoff time.  If you have a problem with how officials called the game, take it up with them.

Eagleeye2020, please share with us your thoughts on the "Victory formation" and then running a play to run up the score.  Lets reverse the situation and have the defense tee off on them when they take a knee. There would be a flag and a fight.  It is a gentleman's agreement that the game is over when a team goes into that formation.  To then run a play is crap.  Don't give the answer, if you don't won't them to score then stop it.  That would work if they had lined up in a offensive set, then yes it is up to the defense to stop them.  What NCS did was like a sucker punch to the back of the head and was classless. Please share your thoughts curious minds are waiting.

Edited by Titanmike