Rhea co scrimmages

kentuckyman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, kentuckyman said:

How has Rhea county looked anybody have any info from scrimmages? 

Hendersonville scrimmaged them Friday night.  Very physical style on both sides. On offense they run Wing T and play smash mouth running a lot between the tackles.  Only threw it 4 or 5 times.  On D they play 3-4.  Not a great deal of speed.  Their guys play hard and they will hit you. 

1 minute ago, mondo44 said:

Hendersonville scrimmaged them Friday night.  Very physical style on both sides. On offense they run Wing T and play smash mouth running a lot between the tackles.  Only threw it 4 or 5 times.  On D they play 3-4.  Not a great deal of speed.  Their guys play hard and they will hit you. 

Hville led 24-0 the half and won 38-21 in 5 quarters. RC turned it over 3 times

6 hours ago, kentuckyman said:

How has Rhea county looked anybody have any info from scrimmages? 

Rhea and Pemberton teams are always physical. I never hear much about their region on here much. What about Walker Valley? I heard they got beat by McMinn Central in a scrimmage, but WV had a lot of starters out. Have they scrimmaged anyone else. They had a good team a while back, but had some hard times lately. I never hear about Soddy. I know LC is in with them, but with all four teams making the playoffs, how tough can that region be?

Soddy has potential to be a good team with 9 starters back on offense, but do they have the defense to be really good team. Their schedule is manageable to finish 7-3 

WV will be improved but that may only equate to 2 or 3 wins. 

LC I think will be somewhere In the middle at 5-5 maybe 6-4 

with that said we may get swept by Region 3 come playoff time 

I hope to get to see a few games this year, depends on how the work schedule plays out.  Still love me some Golden Eagle football!  

Goodwin is a great player. Who all will be running the tater?  -Stringfellow is a good player.  How are the lines? -Carr at QB. He's a smart young man. -Who is the kicker?