Laussane vs Mayfield 8/23/19

OntopofthewestKY

1 hour ago, OntopofthewestKY said:

What do u mean.. not familiar 

They are referring to the fact that Lausanne has a co-op agreement with Bowie School in Memphis that allows students at Bowie to play football for Lausanne since they do not have their own program. Though, it doesn’t create a huge advantage as some posters like to hint at. Last season they only had one player on the team from Bowie, and he did not see the field too often on Friday nights. Thinkin Booger might still be upset about the gold ball contest from a couple years back, even though they had no players from a co-op that season. 

32 minutes ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

They are referring to the fact that Lausanne has a co-op agreement with Bowie School in Memphis that allows students at Bowie to play football for Lausanne since they do not have their own program. Though, it doesn’t create a huge advantage as some posters like to hint at. Last season they only had one player on the team from Bowie, and he did not see the field too often on Friday nights. Thinkin Booger might still be upset about the gold ball contest from a couple years back, even though they had no players from a co-op that season. 

WoW!

Wilson ... Wilson... Wilson... you like to say there are a very small number of players from the co-op school, or the ones who are don't make a difference, or the good one was injured and didn't play much  or the coaches can't get him do what he is supposed to do so he doesn't start- whatever.  Bottom line, is Luzi gets players from another school that don't go to school at Luzi and don't have to worry about any Luzi tuition and I know of one who didn't get to play much and didn't start, etc and he had about 7 sacks in the championship game and plays for the U of M.  

I understood the argument from a couple years ago against a co-op with Power Center Academy because it was a charter school with none of the standards/tuition requirements of a school like Lausanne. And I also admit to being wrong about the number and quality of players from that season. Bowie School is a different situation IMO. It is another small private school with a very hefty tuition so that argument doesn’t really make sense. Lots of schools, both public and private, have similar arrangements across the state. I get why Lausanne still gets heat for it however because of the year with Power Center. And the one player you are talking about actually graduated from Lausanne as he transferred there after the Power Center co-op was shut down. I’m not trying to make excuses even though I’m sure it seems that way, just putting the facts of the matter out there. 

1 hour ago, chainsaw2 said:

Wilson ... Wilson... Wilson... you like to say there are a very small number of players from the co-op school, or the ones who are don't make a difference, or the good one was injured and didn't play much  or the coaches can't get him do what he is supposed to do so he doesn't start- whatever.  Bottom line, is Luzi gets players from another school that don't go to school at Luzi and don't have to worry about any Luzi tuition and I know of one who didn't get to play much and didn't start, etc and he had about 7 sacks in the championship game and plays for the U of M.  

23 hours ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

tell ontopofKY how many studs that attended that $25 grand/yr Bowie Lernin Center and that little ole gestalt school with bout 600 kids by the name of Power Academy over by hickory ridge mall that have championship rings with a Lynx on the side of it...

c'mon Wilson...them 2 schools help put Luzziane on top of the food chain...that and the hiring of the best recruiter in memphis away form CB....

...u darn tutin Booger still upset.....been upset since tinheads up in Aluminum city stopped the irish from its best chance at a Gold Ball back in 2014 ...your darn Co-oper's and them Tinheads up in Aluminum City been preventin the best era of Irish Football in its 100 year history from attainin that first Gold Ball....Booger wants a Gold Ball

...c'mon Wilson

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

Edited by Booger

5 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

Add to all that the way that Memphis "talent" seems to materialize all in the same place at the same time on a frequent basis, and that Luzi (as you say) is the "hot spot" in football right now... I can imagine the pencil sharpening going on in the admissions office when a potential DI stud player needs aid for tuition.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Add to all that the way that Memphis "talent" seems to materialize all in the same place at the same time on a frequent basis, and that Luzi (as you say) is the "hot spot" in football right now... I can imagine the pencil sharpening going on in the admissions office when a potential DI stud player needs aid for tuition.

Would like to take credit but "Luzianne" or "Luzi" is Boog's creation.

2 hours ago, OntopofthewestKY said:

Whats some of the largest points allowed in the past by laussane..

not many.......unless Luzzianne let it b...cause of subs and not sweatin the 50 or 60 Luzziane already had on the board......in a tru battle where the lynxs h2o boy wernt gonna see the field.....Booger thinkin it would have to be low 20's

....one must understand that this outstandin accumilation of talent every year has only been suitin up for contact 5 seasons....and have already aquired themselves 4 championship playoff showins, 3 gold ball dances.....takin home 2 of them.....

......not to mention that co-opin program has allowed them to many other gold balls in other sports....when Marc Gasol and Cameron Payne started dumpin sum of their cash into the athletics program and the hirin away of Lacastro away form Christian Brothers as the new FB head and AD that that thing caught sum fire....thinkin bout 9 or 10 gold balls and who nose how many gold ball dances

.....no doubt Luzziane got it goin...along with the Presbyterians of Nashville and BGA.......and if the rest of the D2-AA better be for gettin it goin cause its gonna take money to play in this new division

Booger just sayin 

Thanks for the info boogie man.. so id say we were doing pretty good to get this one in the 30s.. i can only imagine the Memphis talent level an how a school like this can start sucking it up real quick.. ppl around here are holding this team in high reguards an fired up to play this type of hyped up competition so early.. personally id rather play them mid season to assure quirks are all worked out but then u take risk of unwanted injury.. are the lynx used to playing on grass.. we typically have one of the nicest grass fields in the state..the stadium by new standards isnt much too look at besides the huge wall on the south side with all the state titles broadcasted on it.. they refuse to update the historic stadium.. the visitors side can be accessed through the main gate or on the scoreboard end of the field..visitor side of the field the bleachers are fairly small but on the home side opposite the scoreboard end is reserved for visitors as well.. i look for this to be a packed crowd..  in the endzone opposite the score board things get a lil crazy.. its reserved for the red helmet club$100 ticket to park in endzone, an will be littered with old players an supernatural football fans bbq an grills ... once the game starts it will be lined with ppl in the back of trucks hooping an hollaring.. its a pretty intense atmosphere down there as they are right next to the field.. ppl in that club start parking their trucks days before game day to get good spots.. id get there early as tailgating will start around 5..

early forcast has a 50% chance of rain.. could play into lynx favor.. i had looked for mayfields passing game to be the difference in opening this one up. Typically we are the fastest team on the field but looks like we could be even on this one..