Mustang Football 2019

17 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I’m sure you have a good defense, but my old head friends in LC seem to think after loosing your speedster from last year that LC has taken a step back, speed wise. And you know duck hunters never lie. They also said the only way y’all can get back to the state championship game is if Coach Baker came back. Ha ha

The speedster your talking about was a hard nosed player for his size ,being a Mr.Football candidate.But I'm thinking LC had 2 or 3 players faster than Johnson ,Tubbs and Abbott just by the eye test in open space.And the receivers,Matheny and Taylor look to have plenty of speed as well.Matheny was named preseason first team all state so LC has plenty,plenty of speed

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Nor region games Hunt.McKenzie,Milan and Camden.They dont count in the region.    LC -Freedom Prep,TCA,Halls,Gibson Co. Nod goes to Hunt.but Gibson Co beat Trenton,state champs and McKenzie.Trenton beat Milan.So not really a huge schedule between the schedules of Hunt and LC.You just making it seem that way cause of Milan basically

17 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Like you said.Both got beat by Cornersville.Weak schedules past 2 years Huntil region  games .Teams Hunt played in the region 2017- 26 total wins. 2018 total wins 24 wins. So 50 totals wins....Lake Co region opponents 2017. 27 wins.    2018 - 26. Total wins 53..

I almost got a aneurysm trying to read these. Maybe take a few snaps off, big guy.

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Nor region games Hunt.McKenzie,Milan and Camden.They dont count in the region.    LC -Freedom Prep,TCA,Halls,Gibson Co. Nod goes to Hunt.but Gibson Co beat Trenton,state champs and McKenzie.Trenton beat Milan.So not really a huge schedule between the schedules of Hunt and LC.You just making it seem that way cause of Milan basically

You left out Waverly. The Tigers along with Milan, Camden & McKenzie is one of the toughest non-region 1a schedules if not the toughest schedule in the state. We always play an exciting schedule!

4 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I almost got a aneurysm trying to read these. Maybe take a few snaps off, big guy.

Your talking apples and oranges!!!! Milan faced a murderes row in 3 A and Waverly the same !!! Cant really look at "records" when it comes to that !!! Lota of 1a squads play cupcakes and go undefeated until they face real comp in the playoffs !!! Now all that being said pls dont make me have to defend The Stanks again, made me throw up in my mouth a lil!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 2

at least now that CVille graduated a strong gritty class that owned the Mustangs And Falcons is gone one of these 2 big mouth fan bases actually get to be the prom date and not the ones that got turned down to the Gold Ball Dance !!! Well Gold Ball dance is for winners not whiners so you probably will find a way to play each other and forfeit or both loose !!!!!!

shake n bake

• Thanks 2