Mustang Football 2019

30 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

The team didn’t make the video. If you know it or not, a fan can make a video and be proud of the team, not just find the smallest things to run them down. I bet you’re a hit at parties.

I bet you’re that special fan that thinks everyone is a winner and should get a trophy 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

MBH.... I take back all the stuff I said about you. Anyone that says horse is dumb is ok in my book. :)

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

MBH.... I take back all the stuff I said about you. Anyone that says horse is dumb is ok in my book. :)

Poodle boy how is your wife sister aunt? She doing ok

Edited by horse

33 minutes ago, horse said:

I bet you’re that special fan that thinks everyone is a winner and should get a trophy 

No I do not. I do know if someone in this community is proud of them and wants to do their part by pumping them up, you shouldn’t  do your part by tearing them down. They have given their all for this town and you better believe I’ll take up for those boys. They are on a mission this season. Ask any of them. From the practices in 100 degree weather to practices at 5:30 am. All of that to entertain people like you and me and hopefully bring home a championship.(so they are allowed to make another video)

Edited by MayoBottomHermit

2 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

No I do not. I do know if someone in this community is proud of them and wants to do their part by pumping them up, you should do your part by tearing them down. They have given their all for this town and you better believe I’ll take up for those boys. They are on a mission this season. Ask any of them. From the practices in 100 degree weather to practices at 5:30 am. All of that to entertain people like you and me and hopefully bring home a championship.(so they are allowed to make another video)

And how does that make them any different from any other team that has come thru Huntingdon?

20 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

It doesn’t. You’ve run them all down.

It’s fans(parents) like you that say this every year. this years team is on a mission,and has the gold ball in the trophy case before the first game is ever played. Then at the end of the year when they lose in playoffs. and not as good as you predicted them to be want to blame someone or fire coach. I hope they do win. Let see them play some good teams before telling how special this team is. 

I never said the gold ball is in a trophy case. I never said they deserve any trophy until they earn it. I don’t have a kid playing this year mine are grown. 

8 minutes ago, horse said:

It’s fans(parents) like you that say this every year. this years team is on a mission,and has the gold ball in the trophy case before the first game is ever played. Then at the end of the year when they lose in playoffs. and not as good as you predicted them to be want to blame someone or fire coach. I hope they do win. Let see them play some good teams before telling how special this team is.