Polk County

elhosel

On 8/12/2019 at 9:43 PM, elhosel said:

How is the team doing this year with the coaching change. We used to hear from the Wildcats fans all the time.

We have had a hard time getting things going so far. The scrimmages have been hard to watch. The offense is as bad as I have seen it since the late 90’s, the defense has took a huge nose dive. And it seems like there are always players out or not playing for various reasons. I also heard today that the running back that the staff was leaning on is out for the year with a knee injury. Could be a long few years for this team. Go Wildcats!

4 minutes ago, ValleyTroll said:

We have had a hard time getting things going so far. The scrimmages have been hard to watch. The offense is as bad as I have seen it since the late 90’s, the defense has took a huge nose dive. And it seems like there are always players out or not playing for various reasons. I also heard today that the running back that the staff was leaning on is out for the year with a knee injury. Could be a long few years for this team. Go Wildcats!

Hate to hear that, but I understand it after losing Davis. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

If that Davis man had shaved his mustache he would not have got fired.  I tried to tell him every year to cut that nappy looking mustache.  You think im joking but im not. 

Those soccer people didn't like his mustache. I bet some of them is skittet slinggers

Edited by 4thandGoal